Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

Steady up m8,fed up wae the banter.?has wee pie heed been posted missing.or does he leave posting to his minions now,not long ago he was never aff here.after all if you keep answering we will keep posting.on a serious note good luck for Saturday,big test for your new team,or is it still the same no big names yet.?

Perhaps the chairman has better things to do than read certain individuals posts taking pot shots at him continuously & every game is a test for us no matter who we play or who's playing, if u come down to troon on Saturday u will c for urself who's on the teamsheet

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Darvel Dave said:

Perhaps the chairman has better things to do than read certain individuals posts taking pot shots at him continuously & every game is a test for us no matter who we play or who's playing, if u come down to troon on Saturday u will c for urself who's on the teamsheet

My wee radio controlled rabbit is all charged up and ready to go,better things to do on a Saturday than watch drivel.its Scottish cup weekend,is it not.

My wee radio controlled rabbit is all charged up and ready to go,better things to do on a Saturday than watch drivel.its Scottish cup weekend,is it not.

There will be a lot of teams hoping the weather changes so the Scottish cup ties can get played at the 2nd attempt

10 hours ago, Ubidizzy said:

I don’t know exact numbers but I know for sure at that time Darvel were struggling to field a team most weeks, and with injuries and boys unavailable Paddy wouldn’t have been able to field a regular starting eleven, players were often played out of position to enable him to field a team.

Correct mate players did play out of position and it wasn't the same 11 every week paddy took charge  after the signing date that season and we always managed to get a team on the park 

9 hours ago, wylieboy said:

What ever turns you on take your wee radio controlled rabbit and stick it rite up your hoop

Chuckle brother number one,number two was a wee bit uptight last night as well,remember boys it’s only banter,you used to like it.we make friends where ever we go is the new drivel motto is it not.enjoy the game on Saturday,good luck.

33 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

He was never off this site taking pots at everyone from Scott Robertson to Kilsyth Rangers to the Winton. Gets it back and he starts greetin. Time the Wee Pie Heid manned up.

I'm hearing Noddy and Jason are trying to contact the Ayrshire amateur select players with a view to adding to their squad. Exciting days ahead rtight enough!  

And some of those guys are not good enough for junior football like ? 

Noidea.com 

The amateur players that are good enough to play junior usually have reasons to play at amateur, like struggle to make training due to work commitments, early Saturday to travel to Glasgow doesn’t suit, or they’re happy playing where they are probably not a solution 

3 hours ago, Ubidizzy said:

The amateur players that are good enough to play junior usually have reasons to play at amateur, like struggle to make training due to work commitments, early Saturday to travel to Glasgow doesn’t suit, or they’re happy playing where they are probably not a solution 

Alex a good junior team will always beat a good amateur team but there are some diamonds playing amateur who could play with most top junior teams 

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Alex a good junior team will always beat a good amateur team but there are some diamonds playing amateur who could play with most top junior teams 

For sure but I know for a fact the reasons I stated are true,

but you never know the right offer could perhaps persuade them.

16 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

I'd better stay away from darvel then, be a bit confusing having a nob and a nobby. If you and the manager were standing discussing your next big-name signing and I came along that would be a nob, a nobby and a nob-end. Very confusing. 

Do us all a favour and stay away then 

ur a clown 

11 hours ago, Football crazy 09 said:

He was never off this site taking pots at everyone from Scott Robertson to Kilsyth Rangers to the Winton. Gets it back and he starts greetin. Time the Wee Pie Heid manned up.

I'm hearing Noddy and Jason are trying to contact the Ayrshire amateur select players with a view to adding to their squad. Exciting days ahead rtight enough!  

Is Ryan Caddis not playing for them .Sure he could do a job at most teams in that league 

I liked the boy Robertson you had from amateurs couple seasons back

Archived