Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

12 minutes ago, skinnymalinkylonglegs said:

Not Doubters m8,Just Interseted To See How Wee Noddy Can Improve YOUR Team.The Last manager started with seven players himself included as per daily record report.he left them in a very good position with a game in hand.as I see it wee noddy can’t fail,TIME WILL TELL.

The last manager Didnae start wae 7 players 

fact 

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Darvel legend said:

The last manager Didnae start wae 7 players 

fact 

When Kearney left we had 13  signed players following the release of Sean Scott. The next game up against girvan when we had no manager, Connell went in the huff after being subbed. Two players became unavailable due to work cimmitments leaving 10 . Paul walker left at the end of the season and four further players  followed Kearney to his short period at girvan leaving 5. Clearly you are correct. Paddy was left with 5  players , none of whom were on contracts  and went on to finish the season on equal points with the winton. Pretty impressive in my book. These are the facts. Need any more feel free to contact me. 

See Ross Barbour is away to Troon. The wee pie heid's biscuit tin fails again eh? 

I thought he’d fell out with Troon, and that was the reason him and his brother left. We signed Graeme his brother who looks like he’ll be a quality signing. Ross has trained a few times with Whitletts but was out our price range

2 hours ago, valleyboy said:

When Kearney left we had 13  signed players following the release of Sean Scott. The next game up against girvan when we had no manager, Connell went in the huff after being subbed. Two players became unavailable due to work cimmitments leaving 10 . Paul walker left at the end of the season and four further players  followed Kearney to his short period at girvan leaving 5. Clearly you are correct. Paddy was left with 5  players , none of whom were on contracts  and went on to finish the season on equal points with the winton. Pretty impressive in my book. These are the facts. Need any more feel free to contact me. 

Not the way I remember it but I have been wrong before 

1 hour ago, Terry Tibbs said:

I thought he’d fell out with Troon, and that was the reason him and his brother left. We signed Graeme his brother who looks like he’ll be a quality signing. Ross has trained a few times with Whitletts but was out our price range

And out ours tt as well seemingly if he’s on what he told us he will be the highest paid player in Ayrshire ! 

I don’t know exact numbers but I know for sure at that time Darvel were struggling to field a team most weeks, and with injuries and boys unavailable Paddy wouldn’t have been able to field a regular starting eleven, players were often played out of position to enable him to field a team.

2 hours ago, jnr supporter said:

Not the way I remember it but I have been wrong before 

I think I should know . When I asked paddy to take over as manager I was acting manager chairman secretary treasurer grounds man sponsor kit man sandwich maker and might have noticed how many players we had. If you want I could name them.

9 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

I think I should know . When I asked paddy to take over as manager I was acting manager chairman secretary treasurer grounds man sponsor kit man sandwich maker and might have noticed how many players we had. If you want I could name them.

Dress it up the way you want not the correct facts to your earlier post  and that's a fact 

28 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

There is not one Darvel fan who does not think Paddy done a fantastic job 

he has went to girvan and we wish him all the best in that role

but Ffs things change in football and if the chairman wishes to go down another road so fucking be it 

Steady up m8,fed up wae the banter.?has wee pie heed been posted missing.or does he leave posting to his minions now,not long ago he was never aff here.after all if you keep answering we will keep posting.on a serious note good luck for Saturday,big test for your new team,or is it still the same no big names yet.?

Archived