Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Football crazy 09 said:

The whole of Hurlford knows he was approached. Maybe he thought he was getting the Clyde job, who knows , but he turned the Darvel job down and lennon got the Clyde job.  It's no big deal and you got the man you always wanted.

You and the whole of hurlford will know the truth 

Aye it’s murder when ur on the way to the top 
just u sit back n watch 

You do provide some laugh with your confidence! If I supported a club no one liked, I certainly wouldn't be on mouthing off like your lot.

32 minutes ago, KR88 said:

You do provide some laugh with your confidence! If I supported a club no one liked, I certainly wouldn't be on mouthing off like your lot.

No one liked have a look at the cumbernauld posts making friends every where we go that's the Darvel supporters

Teams all over the world change managers all the time. Whether it’s the correct decision or not, real fans will get behind the new manager and his team. Keep the negative comments coming football crazy lineo valley boy etc etc.. . us real darvel fans will support the boys no matter what you say.. it’s all about the vale 

1 minute ago, Thedoomed123 said:

Teams all over the world change managers all the time. Whether it’s the correct decision or not, real fans will get behind the new manager and his team. Keep the negative comments coming football crazy lineo valley boy etc etc.. . us real darvel fans will support the boys no matter what you say.. it’s all about the vale 

Well said mate, great result yesterday and after speaking to noddy after the game I’m sure this appointment will take us to the next level. Mon the vale 

8 minutes ago, Thedoomed123 said:

4 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Well said mate, great result yesterday and after speaking to noddy after the game I’m sure this appointment will take us to the next level. Mon the vale 

Here here boys I detect a bit of jealousy on this thread 

it’s all about the Darvel seemingly 

Correct

Big welcome to Graeme , Jason and Barry and hope for a big turn out on Saturday to hopefully shout the boys on to 3 points in what will be a very hard game 
I’ve still got sore shoulders carrying Barry from his time at Darvel !! 
even The haters are welcome 

Let the haters hate, they'll be hiding behind the bushes! [emoji23]

Archived