Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, valleyboy said:

That's the second time today I noticed. If I had something to say about you or darvel I would be happy to say it to your face but I've kept out of it except to correct you about the walking away comment. 

Im available anytime to talk about anything Darvel 

5 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

Jim I thought girvan were the model you were following? You need to be consistent or do you just want to fall out with everybody. Take it as a compliment when people post about darvel. They weren't mentioned 7 years ago. 

Hardly , we will get to super league and stay up comfortably and I don't like people posting who have no idea what's going on up here 

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Hardly , we will get to super league and stay up comfortably and I don't like people posting who have no idea what's going on up here 

It's a fans forum. People can voice opinions and have a laugh. You're not shy at either. Lighten up an enjoy your promotion. 

1 minute ago, TheNauld said:

Thanks to the Darvel chairman for his donation to our Race Night, it is very much appreciated

He is one of the good guys not that you would believe that if you read some of the pish on here donates and support s a lot of groups hope you have a good night and raise some good funds for the club 

4 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

It's a fans forum. People can voice opinions and have a laugh. You're not shy at either. Lighten up an enjoy your promotion. 

He's good at giving it out but doesn't like it coming back in his direction. 

Archived