Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Heard through a Darvel player that hurlford thistle and Darvel may be doing a swap in management. Any Truth or just pish talk ?

darren henderson to darvel,not so daft as it sounds,hurlford on the slide,beat 5/1 at home yesterday,where can i go now?wee pie heed has plenty of cash,i will spend it for him,might be no to bad doon the brae.;)

2 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Thank God it’s back to the football tomorrow , hard away game but these boys are capable of beating anyone , good luck to Graeme Neil on his appointment today and best of luck in the job , hope ur better at this job than u were at the horses when I met u at Cheltenham 

Only one man was the difference at darvel, old fella that played for Aberdeen in goals at hampden.

A don't have to explain..too many players getting told they're no guid enough then ye try n tell us Henderson n Roberts are getting linked with the job!! Left hand doesn't know wat the right hands doing[emoji35][emoji35] big time aspirations with small minded mentality again..trying to pull the wool over the hard working big spending following supporters eyes again so we will follow the coattails of shattered promises from the board once more

2 minutes ago, Ayrshiresflyinghippo said:

A don't have to explain..too many players getting told they're no guid enough then ye try n tell us Henderson n Roberts are getting linked with the job!! Left hand doesn't know wat the right hands doingemoji35.pngemoji35.png big time aspirations with small minded mentality again..trying to pull the wool over the hard working big spending following supporters eyes again so we will follow the coattails of shattered promises from the board once more

That good u seem very interested in all things Darvel , thanks for ur concerns 

5 minutes ago, Ayrshiresflyinghippo said:

A don't have to explain..too many players getting told they're no guid enough then ye try n tell us Henderson n Roberts are getting linked with the job!! Left hand doesn't know wat the right hands doingemoji35.pngemoji35.png big time aspirations with small minded mentality again..trying to pull the wool over the hard working big spending following supporters eyes again so we will follow the coattails of shattered promises from the board once more

So you following the team tomorrow to Cumbernauld to see how we get on?Or perhaps your not a darvel supporter? 

Thank God it’s back to the football tomorrow , hard away game but these boys are capable of beating anyone , good luck to Graeme Neil on his appointment today and best of luck in the job , hope ur better at this job than u were at the horses when I met u at Cheltenham 

Graeme Neil? Sorry for my ignorance but who is he and who has he managed?

Archived