Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

For what it's worth I think you're a very good player from what I've seen of you kenny. No offence intended but a bit lighted n you'd be playing at a higher level. Good luck wherever you end up.

Ur trying to say I'm big boneded? Haha cheers mate

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Pity you and others missed out the 25 wilderness years or the struggle to get to where they were the year they won the league. Canny listed to you and others spouting pish about coming down the brae, win lose or draw. During that time nobody from the village was interested. It took outsiders to keep the club going and to bring them to the point where wee pie heid took over a smashing team and a good set up. With the odd exception, you are all fair weather supporters who will f..k right off when the going gets tough or you're  asked to do something.

Personally I was involved in other things on a Saturday till I gave it up due to family, my boys are now getting interested in football hence the reason I am back going doin the brae.

7 hours ago, Thedoomed123 said:

you Obviously haven’t been up to recreation park in a while Mr Kearney to see the work that has been done off the park and ongoing plans for new terracing and changing facilities. I’ve been a darvel fan long before you were manager and will continue to support my team no matter who is in charge even if I don’t agree with paddy getting sacked. Neil Mcpherson worked wonders for this club and we wouldn’t be talking on this thread right now I’f it wasn’t for that man and John Gall has continued the good work off the park and not only spent his money but spent a lot of his time and effort trying to improve it so cut the guy some slack.

Good post 

8 hours ago, Thedoomed123 said:

you Obviously haven’t been up to recreation park in a while Mr Kearney to see the work that has been done off the park and ongoing plans for new terracing and changing facilities. I’ve been a darvel fan long before you were manager and will continue to support my team no matter who is in charge even if I don’t agree with paddy getting sacked. Neil Mcpherson worked wonders for this club and we wouldn’t be talking on this thread right now I’f it wasn’t for that man and John Gall has continued the good work off the park and not only spent his money but spent a lot of his time and effort trying to improve it so cut the guy some slack.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... you`re obviously not the brightest so I won`t attempt to convince you off who I`m not. (it`s not even relevant) I`ve seen the "massive improvements" at the bottom goal and I couldn`t believe how much money must have been spent......... Come back and gloat when all these plans have been folllowed through with. New dressing rooms and facilities, new terracing,etc. Regardless of when (if) they are completed it still doesn`t detract from the fact that he`s treated the guy appallingly on the strength of it`s his money and chasing some pipe dream that`s based on nothing more than his ego rather than a desire to make Darvel into a sustainable model for the next 50 years. See if you`re so keen to cut him some slack when your club is left in the shitter when the money or his interest runs out.............

5 minutes ago, GLESGABOY said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... you`re obviously not the brightest so I won`t attempt to convince you off who I`m not. (it`s not even relevant) I`ve seen the "massive improvements" at the bottom goal and I couldn`t believe how much money must have been spent......... Come back and gloat when all these plans have been folllowed through with. New dressing rooms and facilities, new terracing,etc. Regardless of when (if) they are completed it still doesn`t detract from the fact that he`s treated the guy appallingly on the strength of it`s his money and chasing some pipe dream that`s based on nothing more than his ego rather than a desire to make Darvel into a sustainable model for the next 50 years. See if you`re so keen to cut him some slack when your club is left in the shitter when the money or his interest runs out.............

You haven't been on the Darvel thread since you got bumped from Girvan. On behalf of everyone, welcome back.

4 minutes ago, valleyboy said:

You haven't been on the Darvel thread since you got bumped from Girvan. On behalf of everyone, welcome back.

No, I`ve been watching paint drying elsewhere but thanks for your interest anyway.....instead of your normal underwhelming comment(s) would you dare to be original and pass a substantive comment on the current situation other than simply saying that you support Paddy????

51 minutes ago, GLESGABOY said:

No, I`ve been watching paint drying elsewhere but thanks for your interest anyway.....instead of your normal underwhelming comment(s) would you dare to be original and pass a substantive comment on the current situation other than simply saying that you support Paddy????

No thanks I'll leave the pish talk to you .

3 hours ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Pity you and others missed out the 25 wilderness years or the struggle to get to where they were the year they won the league. Canny listed to you and others spouting pish about coming down the brae, win lose or draw. During that time nobody from the village was interested. It took outsiders to keep the club going and to bring them to the point where wee pie heid took over a smashing team and a good set up. With the odd exception, you are all fair weather supporters who will f..k right off when the going gets tough or you're  asked to do something.

U followed Darvel aw ur days ? 

Heard through a Darvel player that hurlford thistle and Darvel may be doing a swap in management. Any Truth or just pish talk ?

Mark Roberts to Darvel's a done deal and Paddy is getting into the super premierl, but he's not going there courtesy of Hurlford.

Yes, done as in history. Won't happen.

Hurlford Thistle aren't in the Super Premier. In fact, they aren't even a junior club.

2 hours ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Mark Roberts to Darvel's a done deal and Paddy is getting into the super premierl, but he's not going there courtesy of Hurlford.

How do you ken when the wee pie man isn't telling the truth? - When his lips are moving.

What a load of pish 

Archived