Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
maybe you'll end up back at Maybole with Murray. then you'll be in the same league as Darvel next season.

Maybole is a club close to my heart am sure the committee would welcome me back but am a signed Darvel player so Al wait n see how it goes unless a get chucked Al know have an option

26 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

Very confident for a team with no manager and 3 or 4 players short. Unless you know something the Chairman doesn't, or the chairman is being a wee bit economic with the truth. Your confidence suggests you know exactly what has been planned for a while by you and your wee pie heid mucker.

ur the one who stated we would be in same league as Maybole ! ive a wee feeling we wont and u know what so do u or u would have taken the charity bet , oh thats right u were just fishing 

Winton could do with a discipline problem. Bit soft for my liking. Wee Gary Russell had them shitting themselves on Saturday. Don't see anyone bullying you big fella

A thought they were getting people sent off alot doon there. Sure they will get it right some good players doon there that like a battle

I've spent 6 good year at Darvel juniors as a player and enjoyed every bit of it, but I didn't agree with your decision with paddy and felt it was time for me to move on. John we spoke shook hands and left in ok terms but... My Mrs was a season ticket holder for 4 year but since our wean was born hasn't made games, but always watched for results on Facebook and congratulated boys when winning, so she posted wishing everyone all the best but said the sacking was ridiculous, and you've deleted her comments and threw her off the Darvel juniors Facebook page, it's a trivial matter but shows me the kind of man you are. I would like to wish everyone else involved at the club all the best for the future and will still keep an eye on results, and hopefully get up and see some games. 

Alan

24 minutes ago, AYRSHIREBOY said:

I've spent 6 good year at Darvel juniors as a player and enjoyed every bit of it, but I didn't agree with your decision with paddy and felt it was time for me to move on. John we spoke shook hands and left in ok terms but... My Mrs was a season ticket holder for 4 year but since our wean was born hasn't made games, but always watched for results on Facebook and congratulated boys when winning, so she posted wishing everyone all the best but said the sacking was ridiculous, and you've deleted her comments and threw her off the Darvel juniors Facebook page, it's a trivial matter but shows me the kind of man you are. I would like to wish everyone else involved at the club all the best for the future and will still keep an eye on results, and hopefully get up and see some games. 

Alan

all the best in the future alan 

There's nothing wrong with being ambitious and like me you love your team, I've heard you over the years speaking very highly of the management team and how they go about there business. Do you not think they could have took you to the next level? I think it's a harsh decision thats put enormous pressure on your Man johns head if he gets the next appointment wrong.

I doubt the management could take us to the next level & I reckon that's why the decision was made, I know plenty will disagree but that's my view on it.

35 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

It’s a public forum DL.

mate you seem quite keen to hear my views , neil mcpherson is the guy that kept darvel juniors alive and when he walked away for his own reasons and everyone was wondering whether there would be a darvel juniors John Gall came in invested plenty of money and kept the club going , he has continued to do so and therefore if he does not think paddy can take the club any further and hes done a great job by the way john is entitled to do as he sees fit , im no privy to what gos on between them so i cant comment but it might be more than just results that has caused this decision  . what i will say is we have won 1 out of our last 8 games or as kenny says 3 out of our last 10 , that is not promotion form and therefore i would say its the correct decision by him if he wants to go up this season which he does  . time will tell if its the correct decison but what i will say is john is very ambitious and is hellbent on making darvel one of the top clubs in junior football , is there anything wrong with that ?

Any owner who thinks that if they splash enough cash about their team will automatically climb and conquer league after league in consecutive seasons until you are at the head of the top division is dangerously deluded and is more likely to ruin a club than bring it success.

Archived