Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

14 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

Are you kidding!! You only rate 6 of them on their form this season so the rest of them will be there until they can be replaced, you know f**k all about running a junior club.

Eh? What are you talking about? I don’t run any club I am only a supporter.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Not saying use have or not mate but we were told there was 6 sorry 7 who team is getting built around also I was told my discipline doesn't suit even though it's been good this year for once emoji23.png john did explain the whole thing about the 7players to the boys but to be honest don't think alot of us really understood it but wont go into that that's between players and chairman

Kenny I don't know what was said and who the 7 players are but see a new manager he might have a completely different take on it and if it was me I would want to be part of the journey mate 

Not saying use have or not mate but we were told there was 6 sorry 7 who team is getting built around also I was told my discipline doesn't suit even though it's been good this year for once [emoji23] john did explain the whole thing about the 7players to the boys but to be honest don't think alot of us really understood it but wont go into that that's between players and chairman

I just hope that the players do remain with the club & fight for places even if new players do come in as I feel the squad is too small at the moment for this league as last weekend showed, hopefully the management situation gets sorted asap & the club can move forward

1 minute ago, Football crazy 09 said:

You bang on bout needing 3 or 4 players. That means 3 or 4 not good enough. that leaves 6 or 7 who are. It's not rocket science and the players aren't dafties. 

I don’t know anything about running a football club but I do know you need squad players, and if better players come in surely it will improve the quality all round in the squad

Kenny I don't know what was said and who the 7 players are but see a new manager he might have a completely different take on it and if it was me I would want to be part of the journey mate 

Hiy as a said to u it's honestly up to john and he has his plans nothing wrong with that there big ambitions and a admire that but there was definitely no need for paddy to be sacked to achieve promotion but again that's my opinion. A know what ur saying with the players staying and being part of it but say we do and we win promotion who's to say we won't get bumped at end of it... Alot of the boys don't feel secure and lost alot of trust but we will see what happens

I've said from day one this season if we had 2/3 players added to this team we would have got promoted , the attitude and effort is second to none and plenty of ability as well but surely it's no rocket science that if we had signed 2/3 players we wouldn't be sitting 6th in this league , the problem a new manager has is integrating new signings into this group of players but see if they are better players and we start winning I'm sure everyone will be happy 

I just hope that the players do remain with the club & fight for places even if new players do come in as I feel the squad is too small at the moment for this league as last weekend showed, hopefully the management situation gets sorted asap & the club can move forward

Not one player has said we wouldn't welcome new players but for current players to be told only 6,7 r only good enough is a bit of a confidence killer u no think?

14 minutes ago, Football crazy 09 said:

We agree on that. You don't and neither does the Chairman.

As a supporter I don’t need to know about running a football club. As I said last night I do not care who is managing or playing for darvel as long as we have success. What I will do though is support whoever is the manager or playing at that time.

1 minute ago, savedbyhay said:

To the remaining (for now) Darvel players....

Why wait till it's your turn to be dumped? Start looking for another club where you will be appreciated.

Eye because that’s always what happens when a new manager takes over he replaces the full squad.

1 minute ago, Football crazy 09 said:

You clearly have no care for the reputation of the club either, which is a pity because your father certainly did.

Don’t get personal pal. Was speaking to him tonight and he would have loved what John gall is trying to do.

To the remaining (for now) Darvel players....
Why wait till it's your turn to be dumped? Start looking for another club where you will be appreciated.

Ur stuck in two minds with this point, along with paddy this squad has built something very good and would like to see it out, the other is who's to say we will be allowed to leave or be bought then might be ousted from team and not play for ages which wouldn't help any player. Again the boys love Darvel hence the reason we r aw gutted and as said before we don't have anything against chairman he's done alot off the pitch but none of us agree with what has happened

Not one player has said we wouldn't welcome new players but for current players to be told only 6,7 r only good enough is a bit of a confidence killer u no think?

I agree it's a kick In the balls but I know if I was in ur position (& the other players) I'd try my hardest to prove him that everyone is good enough, we all want u to stay & fight for promotion

1 minute ago, Darvel Dave said:

I agree it's a kick In the balls but I know if I was in ur position (& the other players) I'd try my hardest to prove him that everyone is good enough, we all want u to stay & fight for promotion

Not everyone wanted all the players to stay as a number of them apparently weren't good enough 

3 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Ur stuck in two minds with this point, along with paddy this squad has built something very good and would like to see it out, the other is who's to say we will be allowed to leave or be bought then might be ousted from team and not play for ages which wouldn't help any player. Again the boys love Darvel hence the reason we r aw gutted and as said before we don't have anything against chairman he's done alot off the pitch but none of us agree with what has happened

And that's fine pal it's all about opinions , I also know you guys are very well treated down by and if it was me I would want to continue to be part of it 

Archived