Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe it’s the fact you don’t have a millionaire backer [emoji51]

Well the money certainly helps,but what happens when the sugar daddy walks away after getting fed up with his wee toy and they start slipping back down the leagues is it all worth it

Well the money certainly helps,but what happens when the sugar daddy walks away after getting fed up with his wee toy and they start slipping back down the leagues is it all worth it

Usually thousands of pounds in debt to the taxman with certain people being left with the burden. Seen it happen many times

11 hours ago, JIML said:

Well as far as I'm aware latta said what he wanted to paddy who in turn went to the chairman.  3 weeks after this conversation he came back and offered latta just over half of what he wanted.  James thereafter went elsewhere as you all well know. 

Paddy wanted the player, a good player at that. Got him interested which was sort of a victory in itself and your chairman couldn't get it over the line as he didn't come up with the wages. Player lost. 

A baker without enough dough.:(

17 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Boys were amateur so easier to get away, not the case for majority of the other boys

Do the majority want away? It would be understandable if john doesn’t deliver  but surely you guys will want to see what’s what with a new manager

Do the majority want away? It would be understandable if john doesn’t deliver  but surely you guys will want to see what’s what with a new manager

Going by what has been said then the majority of the squad think there not good enough so it may well be that in the next few weeks they will want to leave, and if a new manager comes in who's to say he would want any of us especially with what the majority know

8 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Are you kidding!! You only rate 6 of them on their form this season so the rest of them will be there until they can be replaced, you know f**k all about running a junior club.

7 minutes ago, NewMan87 said:

Going by what has been said then the majority of the squad think there not good enough so it may well be that in the next few weeks they will want to leave, and if a new manager comes in who's to say he would want any of us especially with what the majority know

Mate a new manager will hopefully come in sign better players and you guys will become better players , not one of us has said any of u are not good enough 

Mate a new manager will hopefully come in sign better players and you guys will become better players , not one of us has said any of u are not good enough 

Not saying use have or not mate but we were told there was 6 sorry 7 who team is getting built around also I was told my discipline doesn't suit even though it's been good this year for once [emoji23] john did explain the whole thing about the 7players to the boys but to be honest don't think alot of us really understood it but wont go into that that's between players and chairman

3 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

Aye right 

Alan and see if anybody did they are entitled to their opinion , ur boy has been a great servant to darvel and if he wants to leave that's fine , my honest opinion is this club are going places and I would want to be part of it but everyone has their own opinion , do u honestly think John Gall will fail now as I've known him for years and I know how ambitious he is , he's made a bold decision and my opinion is he will get where he wants darvel to be 

Archived