Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

10 minutes ago, offside said:

So where was the money that is getting talked about when paddy was trying to buy players? Now paddy has been sacked there seems to be money available for experienced junior players. Paddy was trying to sign players on the same budget he had last season so attracting more experienced players was not going to happen. So is it Paddy's fault he couldn't offer players the money they wanted? 

I have no idea, I go to as many games as I can on a Saturday and I have my own opinions as I am entitled to. Like I said I don’t get involved in the politics. To answer another post. Yes me and legend stand in the same area along with a lot more supporters who are not on p&b and  who I know think although it’s unfortunate the desision  is the right one.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I have no idea, I go to as many games as I can on a Saturday and I have my own opinions as I am entitled to. Like I said I don’t get involved in the politics. To answer another post. Yes me and legend stand in the same area along with a lot more supporters who are not on p&b and  who I know think although it’s unfortunate the desision  is the right one.

Well in my opinion and a lot of supporters and players it's a disgrace. Let's see how many players stay since apparently there is only 6 good enough and if a team can be fielded on Saturday. 

13 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

I have no idea, I go to as many games as I can on a Saturday and I have my own opinions as I am entitled to. Like I said I don’t get involved in the politics. To answer another post. Yes me and legend stand in the same area along with a lot more supporters who are not on p&b and  who I know think although it’s unfortunate the deduction is the right one.

Fans opinions between themselves about players that are or aren’t good will be commonplace at al levels of football.

BUT to approach the chairman and tell him players aren’t up to the job is fucking wrong at any level.

I can't remember anyone on here saying any of the players weren't up to the job what they have achieved has been brilliant but many of us do think that we need to bring in players to strengthen the squad and give us a better chance of going up again this season

3 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

I can't remember anyone on here saying any of the players weren't up to the job what they have achieved has been brilliant but many of us do think that we need to bring in players to strengthen the squad and give us a better chance of going up again this season

Go read your brothers posts then and in saying they need more experienced players then they are getting brought in to replace current players. As for only 6 being good enough that wasn't said on this forum. You know yourself no supporter should be going to the chairman and saying this person and that person isn't good enough.

28 minutes ago, Ubidizzy said:

Fans opinions between themselves about players that are or aren’t good will be commonplace at al levels of football.

BUT to approach the chairman and tell him players aren’t up to the job is fucking wrong at any level.

So are you saying that further up the football chain fans don’t let the chairman know what they are thinking? I think you are wrong there.

3 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

So are you saying that further up the football chain fans don’t let the chairman know what they are thinking? I think you are wrong there.

How many fans further up the chain stop the chairman buy putting their hand on the chairman's arm and tell him this and that person isn't good enough 

7 minutes ago, offside said:

How many fans further up the chain stop the chairman buy putting their hand on the chairman's arm and tell him this and that person isn't good enough 

I think if chairman further up we’re accessible plenty would

Archived