Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, jnr supporter said:

Hard work is never done until the game is finished no mater what happened another point that other teams might find hard to come by down there 

Agreed that before the game a point would have been a good result but again it’s a story of what could have been.

12 minutes ago, Ceejayar said:

Agreed that before the game a point would have been a good result but again it’s a story of what could have been.

As u said u were not there today old pal a point is all we deserved second half we were second best no disrespect to any player 

As u said u were not there today old pal a point is all we deserved second half we were second best no disrespect to any player 

Lucky to get away with a point after 2nd half performance, after the way we finished 1st half ud have thought we'd have kicked on & won game

1 minute ago, Darvel Dave said:

Lucky to get away with a point after 2nd half performance, after the way we finished 1st half ud have thought we'd have kicked on & won game

That’s the point i’m Trying to make. You guys must have left yet another game thinking what could have been. All these chances to take points could cost us a great chance of going up.

Think he's maybe left us aswell. Thought he was one of meadows better defenders when we played u last year

Left Darvel already? That's a short spell!
Yeah I thought cracking defender but strange if left you guys already!

Well done Vernon today, good goal scorer. Was very surprised he scored two as knew he was transfer listed. Maybe he plays better on the transfer list!? [emoji23]

10 minutes ago, Shannon said:

Left Darvel already? That's a short spell!
Yeah I thought cracking defender but strange if left you guys already!

Well done Vernon today, good goal scorer. Was very surprised he scored two as knew he was transfer listed. Maybe he plays better on the transfer list!? emoji23.png

Maybe a run in the team is what Greg is needing, he may then ask to be taken off the list. I think given service he will score goals in this league 

Archived