Darvel Juniors 2017/18

Darvel Pie

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you really want an answer why don't you contact the club and ask them?

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] same way you should have contacted Kilsyth for answers rather than post on a forum

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] same way you should have contacted Kilsyth for answers rather than post on a forum

I'm not interested in asking KR for answers, just seems that some folk can't let this go, I'm more concerned about tomorrows game

I'm not interested in asking KR for answers, just seems that some folk can't let this go, I'm more concerned about tomorrows game

You boys are the ones with the issue! Not us! A cancelled game obviously has such an impact on your season.

You boys are the ones with the issue! Not us! A cancelled game obviously has such an impact on your season.

I've no issues with it personally but I can't speak for others, i think both clubs could have handled the situation better but that can't be changed now, I just hope it doesn't over shadow the games when we do eventually meet! [emoji3][emoji460][emoji106]

I've no issues with it personally but I can't speak for others, i think both clubs could have handled the situation better but that can't be changed now, I just hope it doesn't over shadow the games when we do eventually meet! [emoji3][emoji460][emoji106]

A sensible darvel post , praise the lord !

Gone too far?
I never called the game off with no reasonable explanation.
Was it no water as they first said, the boiler that they told the local rag or will they have another new excuse soon?

As Chairman,if you had any suspicions that Kilsyth were lying,why didn't you offer to switch the match to Darvel?.

As Chairman,if you had any suspicions that Kilsyth were lying,why didn't you offer to switch the match to Darvel?.

Think that's at LEAST 5 times you have asked pricey and still not go t an answer....

Fed up asking you lot with no answers so we all know what the actual reason was.
Bad way to run a club

You lot ? That about sums u up that statement you ignoramus ! So why were you asking if you supposedly knew ? A bit of a contradiction is it not ? Or do u just like making a fool of yourself on a regular basis ? Looks like it !
A didn't see all the Hurlford people on here throwing about accusations at Pollok at there game being off ?
Or maybe theve got something u dont posses ? Dignity !

3 minutes ago, kilsyth ranger said:

You lot ? That about sums u up that statement you ignoramus ! So why were you asking if you supposedly knew ? A bit of a contradiction is it not ? Or do u just like making a fool of yourself on a regular basis ? Looks like it !
A didn't see all the Hurlford people on here throwing about accusations at Pollok at there game being off ?
Or maybe theve got something u dont posses ? Dignity !

Away n try and win 3 points ya clown and leave us to make friends wherever we go 

Away n try and win 3 points ya clown and leave us to make friends wherever we go 

You have no friends ya keyboard gangster. Your an absolute arse of a man, who wouldn't have the guys to say this to our faces hence why you haven't picked up the phone.

Archived