Benburb v The Gow

It says 'awarded' below the score for Mondays tie and the final result from Wednesdays game has reappeared as if by magic. I'm guessing that at the AGM there will be a big announcement, all clubs must have the usual spec regards facilities that meet bla bla, all clubs must have this that the other, a new addition for 17/18 season all club secretary's must have access to a crystal ball and a decent knowledge of the Illuminati and its workings.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Bensman said:

All the people on pie and bovril slagging BENBURB f.c. please be knowledgeable about the facts before condemning anybody thanks C'MON the bens O.T.I.G.

;) I'm a Gow fan, don't believe you guys have done anything untoward, remember we had to grab a point fae Neilston to stay up after having the 3 points in the bag in the original game marred by another incredulous decision by the referee. Did he have both watches on in that game? I hope we win in the replay but really there is no real merit in the Bens going through, the rules were breached & not dealt with. Again .........................

On 02/06/2017 at 22:54, John-nae Cash said:

;) I'm a Gow fan, don't believe you guys have done anything untoward, remember we had to grab a point fae Neilston to stay up after having the 3 points in the bag in the original game marred by another incredulous decision by the referee. Did he have both watches on in that game? I hope we win in the replay but really there is no real merit in the Bens going through, the rules were breached & not dealt with. Again .........................

The referee allowed Benburb to break the laws of the game. They cheated between them, end of story. Game should be awarded to The Gow. SJFA bottled it AGAIN!!!

Archived