Height Difference in Relationships

2 minutes ago, whiskychimp said:

Unlike you, you sanctimonious p***k. Take your wee snide barbs and ram the up your hoop, ya *** c**t. :shutup

Didn't take long for a relative height discussion to turn in to a personal therapy session.

54 minutes ago, Lisa Cuddy said:

I'm between 5'4" and 5'5". I think my tallest conquest is 6'5". Shortest would be 5'1" or 2". I don't recommend it, it's logistically challenging. 

I've set my POF search for a minimum 5'7".

And again for those of us who speak English?

My Mrs is a full foot shorter than me, can't say it's ever been an issue, I once went on a date with a girl who was like 6ft 2, i didn't really like the idea of a girl taller than me when she was in heels but she was a solid wid so I took the chance. 

Just now, Bairnardo said:

Showing your age there Kinky.

A clear ploy to get HSF excited IMO. Out of order.

That boat has already sailed and won't be docking anywhere near Kinky Hights.

On the TLA front I don't know what POF is.  Regale me.

Just now, Honest Saints Fan said:

S'alright lads, ruggy is that old he'll be dead or in a home soon. 

Bitch. I'll draw up a list of acceptable replacemts in good time. @Bairnardo grease my palm (not for the hand shandy)

I'm 6' 3" and both serious relationships have been with women over six foot tall. Both said my height was a major plus. I didn't want to pull at that thread any further.

@BigFatTabbyWife grew up wanting to marry a Scotsman and live in Scotland too. Folk like me have to use the few advantages we have  :bag

1 hour ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

About average for each sex, I'd imagine. 

Didn't know there was an average height for having sex, still...you live and learn,

I am 5'11" and Mrs Romeo is a diminutive 5'2" - She loses the plot when I say she is small enough to be legally considered a dwarf. 

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

We need to talk terms first. I already know her height, but in order to sire this lady once you pass, I will need to know her DIY competencies, personal best shoulder press/bench press and previous experience in farmwork.

My relationship advice is to find a wife you find attractive and that you enjoy shagging. Minor things such as general compatibility etc shouldn't really come into it.

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

We need to talk terms first. I already know her height, but in order to sire this lady once you pass, I will need to know her DIY competencies, personal best shoulder press/bench press and previous experience in farmwork.

I'm not pleading her case for her, she can do that herself. (She's a wid)

What sort of height are you talking here for the midgets? The father must have a very low self esteem if he's married to a midget and is of normal size, is he incredibly ugly?

The midgets are proper midgets, they use walking sticks etc because of their wee small legs.

Yeh he's just your average middle aged man.

He does have a caravan outside the house that he sleeps in some nights. It's very weird. I'll take some pictures if you want.