Height Difference in Relationships

On this subject there are genuine small people/dwarfs (unsure of PC terminology) living behind me.

Mum, son and one daughter are midgets, dad and one daughter are average sized people. Very strange.

4 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

On this subject there are genuine small people/dwarfs (unsure of PC terminology) living behind me.

Mum, son and one daughter are midgets, dad and one daughter are average sized people. Very strange.

What sort of height are you talking here for the midgets? The father must have a very low self esteem if he's married to a midget and is of normal size, is he incredibly ugly?

my current girlfriend is a foot shorter than me at 5'3". never dated someone over 5'10 but not really bothered how tall girls are, although taller than me would be getting into the big bird category

5'8" is fast becoming the height to be on P&B, making Shandon look, and presumably feel, like quite the silly sausage

I'm also around 5'8" at a push, although like throbber I'm probably on the 5'7.5" mark more likely.

If only I had a girlfriend to measure my height accurately.

5 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Probably because calling women 'bitch' makes you look small.

Not women. One woman, singular. The love of my life who also calls me "bitch". A woman who understands humour. 

Unlike you, you sanctimonious p***k. Take your wee snide barbs and ram the up your hoop, ya *** c**t. :shutup