Height Difference in Relationships

Are you a Ronnie Corbett who goes for the taller ladies or an Ian Krankie who prefers more petite women?

Given the number of munchkins on P&B there has to be a story or two.  How about the (few) P&B females?  Do you go for taller men or what?

ronnie.JPG.f8bc4dadc1ac136e1a62a10b21729214.JPG

Even at a mere 5'8 i am still taller than most women so it hasn't ever been much of a problem for me. Don't think i would go out with a taller woman though as i fear that people would laugh at my expense. 

1 minute ago, throbber said:

Even at a mere 5'8 i am still taller than most women so it hasn't ever been much of a problem for me. Don't think i would go out with a taller woman though as i fear that people would laugh at my expense. 

To be fair mate with the Lonsdale breeks you should be used to that.  And you initially reported you were 5'7 so in reality you're probably 5'5.

2 minutes ago, throbber said:

Even at a mere 5'6 i am still taller than most women so it hasn't ever been much of a problem for me. Don't think i would go out with a taller woman though as i fear that people would laugh at my expense. 

FTFY

#alternativefacts

Just now, Tynieness said:

To be fair mate with the Lonsdale breeks you should be used to that.  And you initially reported you were 5'7 so in reality you're probably 5'5.

Lets call it 5'7.5. Despite dressing like a chav i am a dashingly handsome individual that has never been short of female attention. 

3 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Ruggy is taller than me, I don't know how much by. I'm 5ft 7. Men the same height or shorter don't appeal. 

Men 30 years older, now yer talking... 

So thats me bombed out before we have even met. 

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

Reckon if I was 6'2" and 59 year old@Rugster wouldnt have been so quick at offering out the hand jobs.....

I am 5'11". I am in no way interested in shenanigans with anyone taller than me, no matter how much of a wid they may be.