BBC Leaders Debate 31/5/17

Crùbag

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like hear someone give some thanks to the unskilled workers who come in to keep the hospitality, health and agricultural industries alive, instead of banging on about skilled workers who we should be capable of training ourselves.

Just now, welshbairn said:

I'd like hear someone give some thanks to the unskilled workers who come in to keep the hospitality, health and agricultural industries alive, instead of banging on about skilled workers who we should be capable of training ourselves.

I think JC's just answered that one.

Don't think anyone will be changing their vote based on content so far. Foodbanks, zero hours contracts, broad shoulders paying more v Daily Mail clichés, all pretty predictable and forgettable.

Only thing on the line is perceived leadership quality. Robertson doing fine but wish Sturgo was there to make May look even more stupid.

8 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

You've changed

Have you read it?  I have already pointed out the inaccuracies in the video.  Do you really think an NHS hospital will not get public money to buy sheets unless they sell off some of their estate?  Really?  I have no problem with critical analysis but that video only provides the criticism and what little analysis it contains is based on ignorance.

Let's see some consistency here - I don't see that you have had a similar issue with the police estate review in Scotland

Archived