Toulon Tournament

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The pairing of Wright and Burke looked a real threat from the start - just typical it was those two that got injuries which forced them off. Wighton another good attacking option to bring on as a sub.

Just like the senior team, the defence is below the standard required. Zak Jules doesn't appear to be any sort of footballer.

27 minutes ago, wastecoatwilly said:

one bright light magennis

Did he have a good game mate?

Been a fresh of breath air since coming into the first team. Got a big future ahead of him, he's got the potential go on to be better than McLean, McGinn and Mallan.

Just now, sergie's no1 fan said:

Been a fresh of breath air since coming into the first team. Got a big future ahead of him, he's got the potential go on to be better than McLean, McGinn and Mallan.

He played right mid. I thought he was nothing special tbh, lasted the whole game but was no better not worse than anyone else.

1 minute ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

yes for me Scotland's best player played right side of midfield would like to see him play behind the striker big future ahead good wee player

15 minutes ago, Arch Stanton said:

He played right mid. I thought he was nothing special tbh, lasted the whole game but was no better not worse than anyone else.

the good was burke and magennis the bad was nesbitt and hardie the ugly was jules and summut

The Scotland vs Brazil match kicks off at 4:30.

If people are struggling to find links, all you have to do is register to Bet365. If you don't to bet then all you have to do is deposit £5.01 and then withdraw £5. You're required to have a funded account to watch streaming.

Archived