Toulon Tournament

Started a thread for this rather than just lumping in with Oli Burke one. Scotland 1-0 up 20 mins in against Czech Republic. Burke with the goal early on, he looks very threatening when he gets going with ball but not seen too much of ball. Scott Wright has went off with a hamstring injury

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd forgotten this was happening just now.

Having expanded the tournament it's a motley enough collection of teams - Cuba, Angola, Indonesia, Bahrain?! Plenty variety if not quality perhaps. (Maybe other countries are saying Wales, Scotland, tbf :lol:).

I'm presuming Brazil will be pretty handy so we really need to win today then beat Indonesia in the last game to have a chance of progressing.

2 minutes ago, HibeeJibee said:

I'd forgotten this was happening just now.

Having expanded the tournament it's a motley enough collection of teams - Cuba, Angola, Indonesia, Bahrain?! Plenty variety if not quality perhaps. (Maybe other countries are saying Wales, Scotland, tbf :lol:).

I'm presuming Brazil will be pretty handy so we really need to win today then beat Indonesia in the last game to have a chance of progressing.

Not entirely sure we'll win this. We seem awfully reliant on burke who is getting the treatment from their defence, two poor tackles on him so far 

Archived