P&B Villains

I genuinely see P&B in fifty years time being loads of new folk and a decrepit Magee on his millionth alias attempting to join in the bantz and still being called a wife beater.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2 June 2017 at 19:59, Dr Watson said:

Are you able to back up any of the accusations you make on your profile Dunco John?

No need, Gordon; the sterling work done by auld Crippen on that ludicrous blog means it's all a matter of public record.

1 minute ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

No need, Gordon; the sterling work done by auld Crippen on that ludicrous blog means it's all a matter of public record.

The f**k happened to you Rudy?  You've gone right down the shitter after your brief flurry on The BRALT.

2 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

That'll be a no then Johnny boy. Cool.

On 3 June 2017 at 20:00, Dr Watson said:

Poor wee Johnny boy Hucker getting a bit of a roasting in this thread. Wish I'd noticed it earlier. :lol:

In yer dreams, Gordy boy. This thread has now served its purpose as far as I'm concerned, it's drawn some more attention to the behaviour of you and the auld derelict - and going by the rid dots from him and his various aliases each day my profile really gets right on his tits. Which is great.

As for some of the negative posters on the thread, couldn't give a f**k. Most of 'em would struggle to find their way out of a one-door room.

And by the way, you're still way of the mark as regards who you think I am. You've no idea, never will have. Pleasing.

1 minute ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

In yer dreams, Gordy boy. This thread has now served its purpose as far as I'm concerned, it's drawn some more attention to the behaviour of you and the auld derelict - and going by the rid dots from him and his various aliases each day my profile really gets right on his tits. Which is great.

Except it's done the exact opposite. It's drawn attention to the fact you're a homophobic, racist psychopath. 

1 hour ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

As for some of the negative posters on the thread, couldn't give a f**k. Most of 'em would struggle to find their way out of a one-door room.

And by the way, you're still way of the mark as regards who you think I am. You've no idea, never will have. Pleasing.

It doesn't matter who you are, everybody knows what you are.

10 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

You tell him Christine. :wub:

• 4 weeks later...

That Motherwell/Rangers troll is by some distance the worst poster on the site, a remarkable achievement considering the competition includes me, Bennet, 8mile, kincardine, wisbit and perthshire belle.

1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:

That Motherwell/Rangers troll is by some distance the worst poster on the site, a remarkable achievement considering the competition includes me, Bennet, 8mile, kincardine, wisbit and perthshire belle.

I quite like MJW, probably one of the better guys on here.

VT produces his fair share of cancer.

Archived