P&B Villains

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Holy f**k.  That makes WTM look normal and sane. 

The profile is there to give two sick trolling reptiles a tiny little bit of their own medicine. It obviously still annoys the feck out of 'em, hence the red dots. If this thread draws more attention to that pair of scrotes that's fine with me.

9 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

The profile is there to give two sick trolling reptiles a tiny little bit of their own medicine. It obviously still annoys the feck out of 'em, hence the red dots. If this thread draws more attention to that pair of scrotes that's fine with me.

This thread is only drawing attention to the fact you're a complete and utter moon man. 

4 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

That's fine by me as my rid dot count is (almost) entirely the work of just two creepy individuals and their multiple aliases. Getting red-dotted by them is practically a badge of honour.

BTW, I  only saw the post quoted because of the namecheck. Does anyone actually care about these things anyway?

I tagged you purely because I know just how much you don't care about being dotted and thought you'd welcome an opportunity to say so.

4 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

That's fine by me as my rid dot count is (almost) entirely the work of just two creepy individuals and their multiple aliases. Getting red-dotted by them is practically a badge of honour.

BTW, I  only saw the post quoted because of the namecheck. Does anyone actually care about these things anyway?

HOMER.gif

2 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Had a look, seen how long it was and said f uk reading that.

Sorry Rudolf.

On 31/05/2017 at 18:17, Tynieness said:

I would like Div to bring back the option to see how many times someone posted on each thread.  

That occasionally caused a meltdown or two...

This. I went to have a nosey the other week at the biggest contributors to the St. Mirren relegation express thread and thought I was doing something wrong because I couldn't find this feature.

5 hours ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

"When people are accused of homosexuality"

The only thing it's drawn attention to is your absolutely disgusting homophobic views and the fact that you're almost certainly a very dangerous and seriously ill individual. 

9 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

"When people are accused of homosexuality"

The only thing it's drawn attention to is your absolutely disgusting homophobic views and the fact that you're almost certainly a very dangerous and seriously ill individual. 

Amazing how people can jump to entirely the wrong conclusions, but thankfully you're wrong on every count.

33 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

Anti-Chinese racism.

It's all in the eye of the beholder.  Wise old Chinese proverb.

28 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:

What an utter scumbag. 

Jeez, you still here? I'd forgotten all about you. Never mind - feel the love, Boaby.

20 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

It's all in the eye of the beholder.  Wise old Chinese proverb.

No it isn't. The saying is 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' which is neither Chinese nor relevant.

If you are insinuating that your post was open to interpretation, it wasn't.

Archived