The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2017-2018

glensmad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, thelangonline said:

Ok, so u got punched, the ref missed it, the 2 linesman missed it, a missed it, Gemmell is 2-stone overweight, we are no very good, u were unlucky, anything else u want to contribute ure short comings on Saturday too?emoji53.png

Pies were shite too apparently.........

Bitter ? We got beat by cambuslang because we couldnt put the ball in the net simple ?
They took there chances we didn't hence why they got the 3pts , what we weren't happy about was our winger getting punched in the face off the ball , the score was 1-0 at the time and could have made a difference in the game , but the 3 officials in there wisdom managed to miss the incident .
I wouldnt have been happy if one off our players behaved like that and neither should u ! [emoji44]

Never a punch, allegedly[emoji33][emoji23][emoji6]

What worries me more than anything is your trying to make a joke out of a lang player punching an opponent , if your happy with your players conducting themselves like that your as bad as them , are u a commitee member ?

I'm more than happy with my players take on this alleged punch.

Oh and let me get this straight, had the alleged punch happened, been seen by officials and our man sent off, then u would be happy getting justice, no points, but justice as u see it?

P.S ex committee apparently condoning (alleged) violent conduct is frowned upon at Camby[emoji15]

Archived