The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2017-2018

glensmad

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kilsyth Rangers match v Darvel has been postponed tommorow due to no water supply to the new changing rooms, a situation which is outwith the clubs control. We hope to have it rectified very soon, the committee are very disappointed in having to call the game off after all the hard work that was put in to refurbish the dressing rooms after the fire a couple of months ago

Kilsyth Rangers match v Darvel has been postponed tommorow due to no water supply to the new changing rooms, a situation which is outwith the clubs control. We hope to have it rectified very soon, the committee are very disappointed in having to call the game off after all the hard work that was put in to refurbish the dressing rooms after the fire a couple of months ago

So what have you done to rectify the situation?
Why all of sudden did the clubhouse have no water?

Good result for Peasy today, 3-2 sounds closer than it should have been. It was a strange kind of game, Peasy could and should have scored 5 or 6 with the stick on chances we had but Kilsyth had lots of the ball and we were never really comfortable for long spells in the game. However we got the 3 points and stretched our lead at the top so can't complain too much with the start to the season we've had.

Good result for Peasy today, 3-2 sounds closer than it should have been. It was a strange kind of game, Peasy could and should have scored 5 or 6 with the stick on chances we had but Kilsyth had lots of the ball and we were never really comfortable for long spells in the game. However we got the 3 points and stretched our lead at the top so can't complain too much with the start to the season we've had.

Fair comment i would say , we're still a work in progress imo , but we dont half give away some daft goals at times , on to an important game at Maryhill next week .

Fair comment i would say , we're still a work in progress imo , but we dont half give away some daft goals at times , on to an important game at Maryhill next week .

Your defending was naive at times but going forward you looked comfortable and passed the ball well

6 minutes ago, Peasyman said:

Your defending was naive at times but going forward you looked comfortable and passed the ball well

Agreed, but with only one recognised defender from last season in todays starting line up, no too hard to understand, Bullit (Chris Reid) is sorely missed in the middle, hopefully he will be back next week.

Agreed, but with only one recognised defender from last season in todays starting line up, no too hard to understand, Bullit (Chris Reid) is sorely missed in the middle, hopefully he will be back next week.

We'll all have injuries throughout the season and we've suffered a few ourselves already in the first few games. Don't think we've managed to put the same out two games in a row. The centre of defense is a key area so hopefully you'll get your guys back sooner than later

7 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Who's for a stab at the 4 teams that will get the automatics 

petershill Renfrew Troon and darvel for me 

Think there might be a queue  formimg for a stab at Darvel.

I wouldn't make any bold predictions in this league. Glencairn are a team that always come strong in the second half of the season. What I will say is if Peasy can get 30 points from 13 games I think we will have a great chance of going up. We've played 5 of 7 at home but had really difficult away games at Kello and Maryhill. They may towards the bottom of the table but they both will take some beating at home. 

Archived