Money in the Bank 2017

Guest bernardblack
I thought the Corbin attack was very good. I'm pretty sure Corbin will say he was taking out who he thought was his biggest threat, and say it helped him win. Nakamura will want the case from him because he wasn't in the match and we've got a decent programme going into Summerslam, and leaves AJ/Owens is a likely continuation, unless they actually go back to Zayn/Owens, which to be honest, I can't see happening.
Where does Orton go from here?

Cage match at Battleground?

Although after that no idea what he does, since Jinder will go over

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah they've kind of fucked Orton here in that it wouldn't make much sense for him to drop down a level as he's a top guy, but Cena will surely be the one to beat Jinder in a massively over the top 'USA! USA!' type of way, i.e. the returning American hero vanquishing the evil foreigner.

Unless it will be Orton who does beat Jinder and they play up how he's closing in on Cena's title record. They could build it up so that Orton will get more title wins to level with Cena, then have some sort of daft storyline whereby they both fight for the title at Mania to see who gets the overall record.

However, Orton vs Owen in a feud for the US Title would be pretty good and a fresh rivalry if they did go down that route. 

Archived