Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys..

As a fan I am looking for an update on what is happening with regards to next season? There are a lot of rumours flying around and I’d rather hear it from the horses mouth.

Rumours are suggesting that staying in the East isn’t an option giving everyone fleeing to the EoS, I haven’t heard of us applying to follow suit to the EoS, which gives us one other option - Move West?

I understand this is a tricky subject at the moment and it may want to be kept in house. Just getting fed up with all the rumours and would like to know what’s happening.

Cheers
Fluff

Hi guys..

As a fan I am looking for an update on what is happening with regards to next season? There are a lot of rumours flying around and I’d rather hear it from the horses mouth.

Rumours are suggesting that staying in the East isn’t an option giving everyone fleeing to the EoS, I haven’t heard of us applying to follow suit to the EoS, which gives us one other option - Move West?

I understand this is a tricky subject at the moment and it may want to be kept in house. Just getting fed up with all the rumours and would like to know what’s happening.

Cheers
Fluff
Would love to be able to clear this up for you fluff but like myself I NEED to know what's going on. The SJFA haven't been definitive in our quest to set up for next season. Still waiting on EoS AGM/EGM next Thursday as I'm lead to believe there will be clubs that applied that won't be accepted for next season. I've heard the the west rumours too. This is my own personal opinion but West for next season would be a total downer for me and the players as we would need to start at the bottom which after what we done this season would be a disaster.

1 minute ago, jc1 said:
7 minutes ago, FluffFufc said:
Hi guys..

Cheers
Fluff

Would love to be able to clear this up for you fluff but like myself I NEED to know what's going on. The SJFA haven't been definitive in our quest to set up for next season. Still waiting on EoS AGM/EGM next Thursday as I'm lead to believe there will be clubs that applied that won't be accepted for next season. I've heard the the west rumours too. This is my own personal opinion but West for next season would be a total downer for me and the players as we would need to start at the bottom which after what we done this season would be a disaster.

You wouldn’t necessarily start at the bottom the West could treat you as a ‘transfer across’ and place you at the same level that you were in the East.

Boys have had a great season enjoy saturdays game and the rest will take care of itself whatever happens we look forward to next season and pushing on

You wouldn’t necessarily start at the bottom the West could treat you as a ‘transfer across’ and place you at the same level that you were in the East.
For me that would be an appealing option if I'm honest

Boys have had a great season enjoy saturdays game and the rest will take care of itself whatever happens we look forward to next season and pushing on

Totally agree, after last season the boys have been top class and thoroughly deserve the credit and recognition.

It’s just a pity, and probably feels like a kick in the stones to the guys, staff, committee and even us fans, how everything is turning out. A real shame.

Totally agree, after last season the boys have been top class and thoroughly deserve the credit and recognition.

It’s just a pity, and probably feels like a kick in the stones to the guys, staff, committee and even us fans, how everything is turning out. A real shame.
Next season could be the last of the juniors season in the east so you go in aiming to be the best its a shame it's worked out this way but shouldn't take away from the superb season from everyone involved

26 minutes ago, Khufu2 said:

"transferring across", is that a thing? never heard of it before.

Are most of your players west based? Not sure the existing West clubs would be happy if you went in higher than bottom league though.
Most are West based yes. All if's buts and maybe's till after next week's meeting. It's just frustrating we need to wait on EoS AGM to find out what's happening in the juniors it's a ridiculous situation

6 minutes ago, shuggie123 said:

"transferring across", is that a thing? never heard of it before.

Montrose moved from the East to the North but had to join at the bottom level, cant see any club moving West being parachuted in at the level they play in at the East

8 minutes ago, jc1 said:
21 minutes ago, gogsy said:
Are most of your players west based? Not sure the existing West clubs would be happy if you went in higher than bottom league though.

Most are West based yes. All if's buts and maybe's till after next week's meeting. It's just frustrating we need to wait on EoS AGM to find out what's happening in the juniors it's a ridiculous situation

Don’t follow. Why do you have to wait?

To see what's left with the EoS applications and then WAITING again to see what the SJFA has set up for us. Gaining promotion then not knowing what's happening for the following season is hard to swallow

Just now, jc1 said:
5 minutes ago, falkirktv said:

To see what's left with the EoS applications and then WAITING again to see what the SJFA has set up for us. Gaining promotion then not knowing what's happening for the following season is hard to swallow

Ah ok, I’d be surprised if anyone who applied did not get in. IMO they will be as inclusive as possible. Take it your club not applying to eos?

Archived