Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

2 hours ago, jc1 said:

IMG-20180421-WA0023.jpg yeah broken mate unfortunately. He finds out in morning if he needs an operation. Jack Currie has been fantastic and the sqaud as a whole have been tremendous

All the best to the lad looked a sore one!!!

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jon pass on my best wishes to Dunny, for a speedy and full recovery from his injury. How is Higgy getting on with his rehab hope it is going well. Looks like you and the team are back on track again pushing to get promotion, All the best, be positive but remember football is a hobby to be enjoyed 

Jon pass on my best wishes to Dunny, for a speedy and full recovery from his injury. How is Higgy getting on with his rehab hope it is going well. Looks like you and the team are back on track again pushing to get promotion, All the best, be positive but remember football is a hobby to be enjoyed 

Cheers shooders I will do mate. Higgy is doing great worked hard and now back in about the sqaud. You know me shooders yes football is to be enjoyed but it's more than a hobby to me [emoji173]

Here here Jackjarvis...well said. I hope Dunny's op goes well today and he's back on his feet again soon.

I hope the lads use that as an extra motivational tool (get promotion for Dunny!) as we get into the real nitty gritty part of the season and the lads need to dig deep to grind out the results....just like yesterday at Dalkeith.  IMO the introduction of Chrissy Patrick and going 3 at the back was the turning point as it gave us extra bite in midfield just when we needed it....good substitution JC!  2 very well worked and taken late goals and 3 points in bag on what was a very hard and difficult park....job done!! 

Hope the boys can take the current form and can adapt well to the astro surface at Blackburn for what will no doubt be another tough game on Tuesday night. 

Go the Hoose!!

CURRENT FIXTURES

Tue 24 April   v Blackburn Away KO 7:45pm

Sat 28 April   v Kirriemuir Home KO 2:45pm

Mon 30 April v Arniston   Home KO 6:45pm

Wed 2 May    v Tranent     Home KO 6:45pm

Sat 5 May        v Downfield Away KO 2:45pm

Come along and support the Hoose with our challenge for promotion. Everyone welcome.

GO THE HOOSE!!

Hope David Dunn’s operation goes well. Loved watching him play for Larkhall Thistle a few seasons ago, classy player with tremendous style, & vision. Good luck with your recovery.

5 hours ago, fu punter said:

CURRENT FIXTURES

Tue 24 April   v Blackburn Away KO 7:45pm

Sat 28 April   v Kirriemuir Home KO 2:45pm

Mon 30 April v Arniston   Home KO 6:45pm

Wed 2 May    v Tranent     Home KO 6:45pm

Sat 5 May        v Downfield Away KO 2:45pm

Come along and support the Hoose with our challenge for promotion. Everyone welcome.

GO THE HOOSE!!

Thought you had maybe lost the will, with all these postponements!! Glad to see the posting has re-commenced!

So, what comes first - The Hoose's  last match of this season (remember you are still in one of the cup competitions), or your retirement?  Surely it must be a close call? :)

Hope David Dunn’s operation goes well. Loved watching him play for Larkhall Thistle a few seasons ago, classy player with tremendous style, & vision. Good luck with your recovery.

Operation went well. He was let home from hospital today after having a pin screwed from his knee to his ankle.

14 hours ago, jc1 said:

Operation went well. He was let home from hospital today after having a pin screwed from his knee to his ankle.

That's great news about Dunny JC.  I'm sure he will be willing the lads on tonight at Blackburn from his home. Go the Hoose!

Disappointing last night that we lose a goal so late on...especially after the effort the 10 men put in for 60 mins.

It did boil over a wee bit at the end with players and supporters but we need to stick together....the frustration is probably down to watching us giving away silly free kicks in dangerous areas and watching players continually argue with refs over decisions week after week...........NOTE - no matter how bad the refs decision is  THEY ARE NEVER GOING TO CHANGE THEIR MIND. All these stupid yellow cards will come back to haunt us so can we try to sort this out.....I know I'm not the manager but as a supporter it is so frustrating to watch.

PS - And I also miss half the fucking game updating the Usqor app with yellow card bookings!  :lol::lol:  

Was very frustrating and I totally agree with everything above. It's a Hurting defeat but we will bounce back boys will be in tomorrow night and we will tidy up some of the issues highlighted

I am responsible for a few shouts after the Blackburn goal went in and will now apologise for that. Sorry, shouldn’t have let my frustrations get the better of me.

It was simply out of pure frustration as seeing us dominate the game with 10 men to then lose a goal so late on that hurts. Twice they b*****ds have beat us this season without us even scoring!!

Supporters, players, manager, committee all have to stick together. Games coming thick and fast and we all have the same aspirations - promotion back to the super league. That is still achievable. 

I am responsible for a few shouts after the Blackburn goal went in and will now apologise for that. Sorry, shouldn’t have let my frustrations get the better of me.
It was simply out of pure frustration as seeing us dominate the game with 10 men to then lose a goal so late on that hurts. Twice they b*****ds have beat us this season without us even scoring!!
Supporters, players, manager, committee all have to stick together. Games coming thick and fast and we all have the same aspirations - promotion back to the super league. That is still achievable. 

100% agree. We were all frustrated which shows we all care. Emotions were running high on and off the pitch we dust ourselves down take it on the chin and look to put it right on Saturday. For once I was probably the most calm guy about after the game as I couldn't ask for much more from the boys they done everything asked of them and just lacked a bit of luck in the final 3rd we stick together and we will be fine

Can understand you’re frustrations but I also think you’re being a tad disrespectful to Blackburn. They are third in the league as it stands and to call them b******s is uncalled for.

Maybe more of your frustrations should be directed at the superstar who got himself stupidly sent off, letting his team mates and supporters down badly!

Can understand you’re frustrations but I also think you’re being a tad disrespectful to Blackburn. They are third in the league as it stands and to call them b******s is uncalled for.

Maybe more of your frustrations should be directed at the superstar who got himself stupidly sent off, letting his team mates and supporters down badly!

He was fouled. Also very remorseful for his stupid yellow for mouthing.

27 minutes ago, FluffFufc said:

Thanks for the compliments, I enjoyed both games.

Archived