Derek Sharp

Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Lol

Didn't know you were a Musselburgh supporter JC. I suppose it is good to support the best team in the league!

Didn't know you were a Musselburgh supporter JC. I suppose it is good to support the best team in the league!

Brilliant 🤣
In fairness the table doesn't lie

9 hours ago, Legend5 said:

What was the starting XI yesterday for both teams? Anyone got them

Here you are :

IMG_0534.thumb.JPG.3d1030c7ca40c0e05b1a31ed428f61fb.JPGIMG_0535.thumb.JPG.dc911c9adc0d4c89a0fd5a707871a23b.JPG

Following Matty Craig (Clyde) Jake Coulter (Airdrie) I'm pleased to announce Ben Magee will be signing with Livingston and come straight back to us on loan for the rest of the season. That's 3 17yr old kids we as a club have managed to get deals I couldn't be happier or prouder

Due to the weather we have a provisional friendly against Clydebank on Saturday at ravenscraig if BOTH games are off 4pm k.o also we play cumbernauld Colts at broadwood Monday night 8.30pm ko

Delighted to announce the agreement of transfer for John Henderson from cambuslang rangers to ourselves. Great capture for the club IMG_-2q83kl.jpg

Due to the weather we have a provisional friendly against Clydebank on Saturday at ravenscraig if BOTH games are off 4pm k.o also we play cumbernauld Colts at broadwood Monday night 8.30pm ko

Reliably informed Jon that The Bankies game v Kilwinning on Saturday has zero chance of being on - not even bothering printing a programme they are that certain- would imagine Park View has no chance either mate

Reliably informed Jon that The Bankies game v Kilwinning on Saturday has zero chance of being on - not even bothering printing a programme they are that certain- would imagine Park View has no chance either mate

Same as us but NEED to go through the proper procedure

Jc  great signing  in hendo

Delighted to get him mate he'll be a huge asset to us