Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

League is the bread and butter for us. Hopefully after yesterday it makes us stronger as a TEAM and kicks us on. Again Bonnyrigg Rose were a class act on and off the pitch yesterday and I wish the every success for the rest of the season.

Any truth in the rumours you were spotted sharing a bargain bucket from kfc with dave king over a discussion about the rangers job default_smile.png

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any truth in the rumours you were spotted sharing a bargain bucket from kfc with dave king over a discussion about the rangers job default_smile.png 

Hahaha until I'm told otherwise I'm going nowhere mate. Only thing I'm getting my teeth into is this fauldhouse job

Was at the game on Saturday v Bonnyrigg Rose. First time down at Fauldhouse to see the juniors and was very impressed with the set up. Turned out to be a cracking game with Rose eventually breaking Fauldhouse down. I thought the turning point was when Fauldhouse went down to 10 men and it actually kick started them. Still haven't found out what the dismissal was for. Any ideas?

Was at the game on Saturday v Bonnyrigg Rose. First time down at Fauldhouse to see the juniors and was very impressed with the set up. Turned out to be a cracking game with Rose eventually breaking Fauldhouse down. I thought the turning point was when Fauldhouse went down to 10 men and it actually kick started them. Still haven't found out what the dismissal was for. Any ideas?

Violent conduct on the refs report [emoji87] hit ball back to Bonnyrigg player who moved out the way then ball knocked linesmans flag out his hand and to be fair to the lino made no issue of it but the ref somehow deemed it to be violent conduct

14 hours ago, yogisbairns said:

Hope to see you back at Park View soon Yogi and to hopefully witness a home win! Glad you enjoyed visit.

Just watched highlights there and dont know if you can  protest about red card as thats not violent conduct and the wee 12 year old linesman should grow a pair of balls 
looked a good game 

In fairness to the linesman he made no issue of it. Ref made decision on his own. 2 game ban for violent conduct has been reported.

That is up there with the time Phil Cannie took a corner at Newlandsfield, tripped missed the ball and kicked the corner flag.
Flag hit the linesman so he was sent off for violent conduct.

I remember that incident [emoji85]
I'm more gutted for my players who worked their arses off in a cracking open game with absolutely no bad blood or tackles played in a great spirit by both sides to be let down with something so bad. We prepared and worked hard all week and it was took away from us imo we deserved a reply

Thanks to Bonnyrigg Rose TV  for posting highlights of the game on Sat.

The sending off incident is at 14:10mins on the recording and Dunn's amazing goal is at 16:30mins.

Judge for yourself if the incident justified a red card.....

On ‎28‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 17:35, PJS said:

What a great advert for Junior Football. Tremendous character from Fauldhouse. Although they only seemed to click into gear when the chips were down. The new lad Patrick came onto a game today and looked the part. Sammy Watson outstanding, epitomises hunger fight and desire. A game full of Incident with the referee taking a fair bit of flack !! Why on earth did the Fauldhouse full back blast the ball at both his opponent and the linesman, why even give the referee a decision to make. Self Inflicted and a lack of discipline very evident today. Cracking equaliser from David Dunn. Jack Currie worked tirelesssly, never halted even back tracking into his own defensive third. Unlucky Fauldhouse !! Need to remember the level today’s oponnents are at, Fauldhouse were  more than a match for them. Decent crowd as well. To finish off, nice touch from the lads at the turnstiles, that kind of gesture and friendliness will encourage punters to return.

With all the focus on the sending off PJS I just wanted to note that the kind comments you made about the nice gesture extended to you didn't go unnoticed. It's always good and reassuring when someone like yourself takes the time to appreciate it and acknowledge it. Hope to see you back at Park View soon and make sure you let the lads at the gate know. Thanks.

Thanks to Bonnyrigg Rose TV  for posting highlights of the game on Sat.
The sending off incident is at 14:10mins on the recording and Dunn's amazing goal is at 16:30mins.
Judge for yourself if the incident justified a red card.....

Offt hardlines hoose.

Its a tough one with the sending off.

He definitely doesn’t blast it in the linos direction but he also doesn’t tap it. A bit daft from the boy.

I think the fact he clearly apologises should’ve made the ref use a bit of common sense and manage the situation better. He probably thought he was just going by the letter of the law but could’ve helped himself with a wee word in the boys ear then getting on with the rest of the game.

Archived