Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/6/2018 at 16:25, jc1 said:
On 6/6/2018 at 15:51, pie n beans said:
Why did Martin Lawrie get released

Like every other manager I have to make decisions based on what I think is best for the team. Martin has been excellent around the place and I can't fault him. Just that I've now signed a CB I believe we needed in Steven MacMillan who brings an Ariel presence and good on the deck.

Image result for ariel

Looking forward to the squad pics! ;-)

Some great signings including Jo and Ryan from Wishaw. Both have been great for Wishaw the last few seasons and I am sure I am not the only one saying I am sad to see them leave. All the best.

21 hours ago, jc1 said:

Updated sqaud list Screenshot_20180611-173156_Samsung%20Notes.jpg

Not even mid June yet the squad is already taking shape and looking good. Given the successful run Wishaw had in the Junior Cup last season and the fact they scored 68 goals in the league last season the 2 new signings look positive.  Go The Hoose!!

Not even mid June yet the squad is already taking shape and looking good. Given the successful run Wishaw had in the Junior Cup last season and the fact they scored 68 goals in the league last season the 2 new signings look positive.  Go The Hoose!!

Where’s Jamie Macleod moving to ?

2 hours ago, Dindeleux said:

Looks like Pittodrie. 

Played oan it in worse conditions than the photie back in the day! :P

Seriously though, good to meet you at the last game ay the season JC, I only managed the midweek games due to Saturday commitments but what a pleasure to see the standard that you set, although the Tayport game was a blank rubber. Pardon the expression! Be interesting to see how the boys signed fae Wishaw fit in, they sound class signings. 

2 hours ago, John-nae Cash said:

Seriously though, good to meet you at the last game ay the season JC, I only managed the midweek games due to Saturday commitments but what a pleasure to see the standard that you set, although the Tayport game was a blank rubber. Pardon the expression! Be interesting to see how the boys signed fae Wishaw fit in, they sound class signings. 

Have to agree the standard of football has been brilliant when i have managed to watch Fauldhouse,really looking forward to seeing the new signings next season cant come quick enough.:thumsup2

12 hours ago, John-nae Cash said:

Always good to hear someone from outside the club set up commenting very positively about either the professional standards or the set up/facilities. It shows that the management, the committee and our supporters are moving in the right direction. Hope to see you back at Park View next season John-n-C. Thanks for taking time to post this...appreciated! 

Go the "professional standard setting" Hoose!!!

9 hours ago, nutmeg1 said:

Have to agree the standard of football has been brilliant when i have managed to watch Fauldhouse,really looking forward to seeing the new signings next season cant come quick enough.:thumsup2

As per response to John-n-C.. appreciate you taking time to post this and hope to see you at Park View next season nutmeg.

Go the Hoose!!

Archived