Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was at the game as a neutral, I was behind the goal, thought it was a definite pen! As soon as the ref doesn’t give the pen he’s going to book the player. But tbh the player doesn’t get send off if he hasn’t been booked for dissent about 10 minutes earlier where he runs at the ref and starts screaming in his face, this happened 2 minutes after the ref had spoken to him about his dissent!

Was at the game as a neutral, I was behind the goal, thought it was a definite pen! As soon as the ref doesn’t give the pen he’s going to book the player. But tbh the player doesn’t get send off if he hasn’t been booked for dissent about 10 minutes earlier where he runs at the ref and starts screaming in his face, this happened 2 minutes after the ref had spoken to him about his dissent!

Agreed with the silly dissent booking putting himself in that position. It's a matter which he's is very remorseful of and has been dealt with internally with Darren and the sqaud as a whole going forward

Accomplished performance today, pass marks all over the park, quality coming off the bench making an impact as well. Kirriemuir were no mugs. James Brown my MOTM was superb at the back, great talker as well. Jack Currie is a centre half’s worst nightmare, what a handful, late in the game he outmuscled 3 opposing players 1 after the other an absolute machine (with talent) great to get a clean sheet as well.

Gaun the Hoose.

Accomplished performance today, pass marks all over the park, quality coming off the bench making an impact as well. Kirriemuir were no mugs. James Brown my MOTM was superb at the back, great talker as well. Jack Currie is a centre half’s worst nightmare, what a handful, late in the game he outmuscled 3 opposing players 1 after the other an absolute machine (with talent) great to get a clean sheet as well.
Gaun the Hoose.

Agree with broony being man ov the match. Different class today.

Great performance by the lads today. Only caught the 2nd half and the standards were top class. Exactly what we needed after Tuesday’s defeat.

Broony, Jack and Gribs were different class.

Great to see Higgy on the bench again [emoji106]

We go again on Monday and get another accomplished performance and 3 points in the bag.

Hoose [emoji173]️[emoji460]️[emoji536]

2 hours ago, PJS said:

Gaun the Hoose.

Caught the 2nd half,entertaining game and what a difference having a decent ref makes:thumsup2the big lad up front for Fauldhouse is a handful!!

Fully endorse comments about performance, MOM, and ref, he was excellent for both teams. BUT what a difference from the Hoose lads today with no noticeable arguing or dissent shown to ref today so no silly bookings. Ref commented on that positively after game.

Hope this continues as 2 big games this week.

Well done JC and lads for this!

Go the Hoose!!

On ‎25‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 13:03, FluffFufc said:

I am responsible for a few shouts after the Blackburn goal went in and will now apologise for that. Sorry, shouldn’t have let my frustrations get the better of me.

It was simply out of pure frustration as seeing us dominate the game with 10 men to then lose a goal so late on that hurts. Twice they b*****ds have beat us this season without us even scoring!!

Supporters, players, manager, committee all have to stick together. Games coming thick and fast and we all have the same aspirations - promotion back to the super league. That is still achievable. 

Without wishing to drag up the after match comments from the Blackburn game last week , I just noticed this post and wanted to say well done and "hats off" to Fluff for posting such an apology.  We all can be big and brave at times shouting when as we all  know the passion and frustrations get to you at times (Junior football is like that!) but to admit and apologise for something takes guts, courage and shows that the person is a real man! WELL DONE FLUFF....hope to see you behind the goal shouting the Hoose on as normal.

Good luck to JC & the Hoose lads tonight for what should be another tough game....GO THE HOOSE!!

Archived