Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Following Matty Craig (Clyde) Jake Coulter (Airdrie) I'm pleased to announce Ben Magee will be signing with Livingston and come straight back to us on loan for the rest of the season. That's 3 17yr old kids we as a club have managed to get deals I couldn't be happier or prouder

Due to the weather we have a provisional friendly against Clydebank on Saturday at ravenscraig if BOTH games are off 4pm k.o also we play cumbernauld Colts at broadwood Monday night 8.30pm ko

Reliably informed Jon that The Bankies game v Kilwinning on Saturday has zero chance of being on - not even bothering printing a programme they are that certain- would imagine Park View has no chance either mate

Reliably informed Jon that The Bankies game v Kilwinning on Saturday has zero chance of being on - not even bothering printing a programme they are that certain- would imagine Park View has no chance either mate

Same as us but NEED to go through the proper procedure

When I saw your game was double booked at ravenscraig JC I knew that there would be at least a game I could see today even though I didn't know who was playing. So showed up at 4 o'clock only to find about 50 folk throwing frisbees about the full length of the indoor pitch. Your park was double booked out to frisbee throwers !!! What a lot of sh#t [emoji20]

Archived