Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

Hi JC,
i have just messaged our groundsman if Tranent is playable you are more than welcome to play the fixture there. We have a free week. Cheers 

That’s class JOS, well done. [emoji122]Gestures like this fair warms your cockles so it does!

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That’s class JOS, well done. [emoji122]Gestures like this fair warms your cockles so it does!

Agreed the hope of having a game is superb and shows the junior family is alive and kicking. I've took some pelters for posting on here but things like this show the power and HELP this site offers

26 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Agreed the hope of having a game is superb and shows the junior family is alive and kicking. I've took some pelters for posting on here but things like this show the power and HELP this site offers

I think it’s a good thing that guys like yourself post in here. As long as you don’t get carried away and say anything you shouldn’t then it’s all good IMO. Not sure why you should get pelters for it...?

Speaking of pelters though, mind your last game at Bo’ness? Pelters from the boys in shed, playing along, then a rapturous ovation when that absolute brain-fart of a ref sent you off! :lol:

I think it’s a good thing that guys like yourself post in here. Not sure why you should get pelters for it. As long as you don’t get carried away or say anything you shouldn’t then it’s all good IMO. 
Speaking of pelters though, mind your last game at Bo’ness? Pelters from the boys in shed, playing along, then a rapturous ovation when that absolute brain-fart of a ref sent you off! [emoji38]

Haha honestly what a surreal moment that was but class from the Bo'ness fans that is a story for years to come opposition player sent off in his retirement game and gets a superb ovation my assistant still can't get his head round it lol

1 minute ago, jc1 said:

Haha honestly what a surreal moment that was but class from the Bo'ness fans that is a story for years to come opposition player sent off in his retirement game and gets a superb ovation my assistant still can't get his head round it lol

Aye, and if I mind right it was a warm, sunny day as well! :lol:

50 minutes ago, jc1 said:

Need to agree here. Great offer from Tranent and hope the pitch is playable so that this match can go ahead. Any chance for teams not to slip behind with matches played has to be good for the league as a whole.

Also good for Dunbar’s earlier agreement to switch match to its ground. Am baffled why this isn’t allowed to happen, given that both teams were happy with this scenario.

18 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

I think it’s a good thing that guys like yourself post in here. As long as you don’t get carried away and say anything you shouldn’t then it’s all good IMO. Not sure why you should get pelters for it...?

Speaking of pelters though, mind your last game at Bo’ness? Pelters from the boys in shed, playing along, then a rapturous ovation when that absolute brain-fart of a ref sent you off! :lol:

Well said BU. More managers and officials alike should come onto this forum and express themselves as JC does. The thing I like is his honestly.. Whilst JC praises his team and committee, as he should; for me, also gives fair comments for and against his own team and other Junior teams as a whole.

Junior Football is hard enough, if we can’t help each other regardless of rivalry, tiffs on forums etc then it’s goosed. Important for both teams to keep playing. We all just love the game and all need our Saturday hit. Plus  we will save on petrol money not having to travel to see a game. Lol

100% the game will be on - we will contact both clubs today to get everything sorted. 

Game ON
Fauldhouse vs Dunbar
At Tranent 1.45 k.o

Can't thank JOS enough and everyone at Tranent for helping us out. Also huge thanks to Dunbar who have been great to helping in our quest to get a game of football on.

Just when you think Tranent couldnt do anymore or be more helpful to us for tomorrow they have contacted us to lay on a 50 seater bus to take us through free of charge. I'm lost for words I'll never hear a bad word said about Tranent they have done something which I've never heard of or seen in all my years involved in football at every level. Unbelievable gesture from them that words can't describe my gratitude. Can our fans please come out in numbers and fill this bus I'm crying out for the support tomorrow in this massive game

On 12/01/2018 at 00:24, Casey Jones said:

Well said BU. More managers and officials alike should come onto this forum and express themselves as JC does. The thing I like is his honestly.. Whilst JC praises his team and committee, as he should; for me, also gives fair comments for and against his own team and other Junior teams as a whole.

Never met JC  seen him play many a time  and the thing he puts across is he wears his heart on his sleeve the more guys like that the better 

Archived