Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today our hard working committee started lifting out turf from the pitch covered with thatch witch has lead to the pitch holding water which will be replaced with top end sports turf. ON the bright side the drains are fine. Can't speak highly enough of everyone at the club for their hard work

On ‎12‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 19:30, jc1 said:

Thorniewood 2-2 Fauldhouse

Decent work out for both sides. Fauldhouse goals came from Mathew Bennett and Jack Currie

8) Haven't managed to take in many games due to Saturday commitments & weather obviously, but will make myself known next time I get to Park View. If you've not already picked up, big Jack is my niece's boy, watched him from boys club days till now, great kid (man). He never really got his chance at Clyde but he's doing all the right things this season. Thanks for taking him, if you don't mind me asking, was he on your radar when he was at the Gow, or did you get a whisper through the infamous juniors grapevine? Wishing you all the best for the festive season!

8) Haven't managed to take in many games due to Saturday commitments & weather obviously, but will make myself known next time I get to Park View. If you've not already picked up, big Jack is my niece's boy, watched him from boys club days till now, great kid (man). He never really got his chance at Clyde but he's doing all the right things this season. Thanks for taking him, if you don't mind me asking, was he on your radar when he was at the Gow, or did you get a whisper through the infamous juniors grapevine? Wishing you all the best for the festive season!

He's superb and I'm delighted to have him on a two year deal. When I first took over the job last season i went to watch a friendly between the gow and a Scotland amatuers select at Daziel park he stood out like a sore thumb my type of player. I asked the gow that night about him and was told he wasn't for sale and was signed for the following season but I got word early pre season that he wasn't signed and hadn't been lettered with a new offer so I made him a priority to speak to him and get him up to show him our set up ECT. He's a great boy on and off the park he's made the no9 jersey his own

1 hour ago, jc1 said:

Ps I wish you all the best too over the festive period. And let me know in advance when you come to park view we will look after you

:) Cheers JC, I tend to be a low profile guy at the Juniors, there's an explanation but nothing sinister. If I get to a game soon, I'll get there early & we can have a coffee & a chat. All the best

The first fixture of 2018 will be January 6th away to thornton hibs for us. I would like to wish everyone a very merry Christmas from myself my staff and players and thank you you to everyone for their continued support.

Archived