Fauldhouse United 2017/18

Derek Sharp

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, pumphy_man said:

Which Gate man are you on about they've both got grey hair even the dug is going grey lol

You have got to be kidding me! Surely there isn't another gateman! Third time I have posted about my pal and no one has corrected me before this! I was going to say he is the handsome guy wie the glasses, but having not seen the other imposter, I maybe describing him as well!

So I will need to say that the gateman I am referring to owns the grey haired dug, and as a tie breaker, the gateman I know and the dug both scoff a pie down, at half time, the same way!

42 minutes ago, Graham Broughton said:

no you go for your pi & bovril between halves ;)

Well done Graham in getting the videos all posted on the main FUFC link here.  Always good to watch the videos when your scoring goals! Job done well after minor hic up! :):thumsup2

2 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

You have got to be kidding me! Surely there isn't another gateman! Third time I have posted about my pal and no one has corrected me before this! I was going to say he is the handsome guy wie the glasses, but having not seen the other imposter, I maybe describing him as well!

So I will need to say that the gateman I am referring to owns the grey haired dug, and as a tie breaker, the gateman I know and the dug both scoff a pie down, at half time, the same way!

His names Gary 

10 minutes ago, kevinmfc said:

Is this a fauldhouse thread what's a lithgy boy on it for u worry about Ure team and how many managers u will go through this season

I was under the impression Casey is a Nitten fan.Used to be Musselburgh if I'm not mistaken. 

3 hours ago, pumphy_man said:

I was under the impression Casey is a Nitten fan.Used to be Musselburgh if I'm not mistaken. 

Never been a Nitten fan, definitely a Musselburgh fan!

I was on last week praising Fauldhouse for winning five in a row; and referring to the guy who takes the gate / receipt money at Park View as I am a pal of his.

3 hours ago, Casey Jones said:

Never been a Nitten fan, definitely a Musselburgh fan!

I was on last week praising Fauldhouse for winning five in a row; and referring to the guy who takes the gate / receipt money at Park View as I am a pal of his.

Ah right someone told me you were Ryan Kelly  lol Oops sorry

Archived