• Created
  • Last Reply

Players who have been kept on from last season's squad are

Sammy Watson
Aiden Ward
Kyle Richford
Anthony Higgins
Billy McKee
Steven Weir (transfer agreed and announced when completed)

All the rest of the boys haven't been offered deals and wish them all the best in their next moves.

On 30/05/2017 at 20:15, jc1 said:

Players who have been kept on from last season's squad are

Sammy Watson
Aiden Ward
Kyle Richford
Anthony Higgins
Billy McKee
Steven Weir (transfer agreed and announced when completed)

All the rest of the boys haven't been offered deals and wish them all the best in their next moves.

So after back to back promotions can we expect back to back relegations? Not exactly great news about the squad. 5 signed for next year? And 4/5 wouldn't of got in the team that stayed up on the last day of last season. 

14 minutes ago, Bring Back Gordon Watson said:

So after back to back promotions can we expect back to back relegations? Not exactly great news about the squad. 5 signed for next year? And 4/5 wouldn't of got in the team that stayed up on the last day of last season. 

Love the profile name Bbgw.I'm sure JC has some decent signings lined up and will be near the top end of the table if no in promotion places. 

9 minutes ago, pumphy_man said:

Love the profile name Bbgw.I'm sure JC has some decent signings lined up and will be near the top end of the table if no in promotion places. 

Thanks, it's more than a username it's a dream. Instead of getting rid of managers and players we should be getting the old committee back and try get what was once a well run family club back on track. Wouldn't let Colin Cunningham run my bath! 

Also I have to disagree, my money is on relegation unfortunately. Be surprised if JC lasts till Christmas as he will get frustrated with lack of support from the comittee and inability to attract decent players. 

What the club managed to achieve with back to back promotions and staying up on the very last day with the very last kick of the ball  is so under appreciated by the current committee who have little understanding of football. Baring in mind all that squad where earning very little in comparison to the team who broke all records in getting relegated this season. 

On 06/06/2017 at 22:49, jc1 said:

Pre season games             J C  WHATS THE KO TIME FOR THE WISHAW GAME

15/16th of July petershill tournament
22nd of July away to Irvine meadow
26th of july away to wishaw
29th of July home to shotts bon accord

• 2 weeks later...

Archived