Brechin City Season 2017/2018

Is that figure perhaps inclusive of season ticket holders regardless if they showed up or not?

Yes think it is . I think the midweek defeat to you guys totally hacked a lot of fans off especially after Darren declaring he was going attacking.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well what s everyone's thought s ?
Do we sack Dodsy and give the new guy 7 or 8 games to get a look at the team in preparation for next year ?
Or do we just trundle on to a winless season becoming more of a laughing stock each week ?
What about Stevie Campbell taking over and giving Dodsy a back seat even ??
To be fair we ve been shite since Xmas but his luck with signings has been terrible . All decent players but injuries galore .
There's not 1 game we could actually say we should ve won maybe a drawn a lot more.
It's a hard one I don t want him sacked but we re a poor sorry lot now

19 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Well what s everyone's thought s ?
Do we sack Dodsy and give the new guy 7 or 8 games to get a look at the team in preparation for next year ?
Or do we just trundle on to a winless season becoming more of a laughing stock each week ?
What about Stevie Campbell taking over and giving Dodsy a back seat even ??
To be fair we ve been shite since Xmas but his luck with signings has been terrible . All decent players but injuries galore .
There's not 1 game we could actually say we should ve won maybe a drawn a lot more.
It's a hard one I don t want him sacked but we re a poor sorry lot now

Steve Campbell wouldn't be much better as they have basically all said that they have run out of ideas.  It needs to be a completely clean break . 

Enough is enough surely Dods has to realise it's time to go specially if they are making statements like that though pabs made a difference when he came on to. And fin the only players putting in an effort

What statement s

Okay got you know . We knew it d be hard but we re not going to win a game and certainly now that 11 guys are being thrown on Park.
Tappings brought nothing to the team and neither s Mackin but are first picks .
Players are 2 0 down every other week on 10 / 15 minutes then find they re feet . So they re obviously not fired up enough .. Lack of motivation .
Where was Isaac? ?

Isaac has been bad. Right all season I’ve questioned the guaranteed a game players. 2nite Dale was and is a man short,watt and taping the same all played in their positions and poor to boot, Graham was signed as a central midfielder and as far as I can see has played out of position every time he’s on the field but done ok. I’m sure he would do a better job than those 3 in midfield. The boy was played at right wing back tonight. Ffs no other player is expected or used in so many positions.he must be pissed off. Now as for Dods n co. I really don’t think they’ve got wat it takes. Why was sparky subbed, he wasn’t injured so if he’s not good enough why was he on the park? I cud go on but I’ve had enough. Not going on Saturday. Can’t take much more

Isaac has been bad. Right all season I’ve questioned the guaranteed a game players. 2nite Dale was and is a man short,watt and taping the same all played in their positions and poor to boot, Graham was signed as a central midfielder and as far as I can see has played out of position every time he’s on the field but done ok. I’m sure he would do a better job than those 3 in midfield. The boy was played at right wing back tonight. Ffs no other player is expected or used in so many positions.he must be pissed off. Now as for Dods n co. I really don’t think they’ve got wat it takes. Why was sparky subbed, he wasn’t injured so if he’s not good enough why was he on the park? I cud go on but I’ve had enough. Not going on Saturday. Can’t take much more

Agree with most of it .But Isaacs not been on Park lately too be bad . I ve not seen Mackin do much more . Why was Crighton dropped he's best of a bad bunch .Fusco was nt too clever early doors tonight and if anyone needed hooked it could easily been him ..

Sorry isaacs been behaving bad, Crichton is really bad on the park for a big guy he doesn’t put himself about which is what a centre half should do so dropping him may help. I think we on here have covered everything over the season,I’m at a loss now[emoji853]

I agree manager has to take most of the the blame for what is happening but he cannot be held responsible for the players poor decision making the defending at times last night was laughable / pathetic did Dyer know we were paying in red last night. I do feel that the time has come for DD to move on I think most fans have been very patient but enough is enough. I would urge all season ticket holders to make their feelings known to the committee

Suppose there is something quite apt about someone breaking one of the few senior records we hold at the same time as we announce our intention to rejoin the senior game.

Does anyone see any signs of winning anything in the league? Surely after relegation is officially confirmed it will lift some kind of pressure and see a surprise win or two?

2 hours ago, Ross. said:

Suppose there is something quite apt about someone breaking one of the few senior records we hold at the same time as we announce our intention to rejoin the senior game.

Does anyone see any signs of winning anything in the league? Surely after relegation is officially confirmed it will lift some kind of pressure and see a surprise win or two?

No we are rank nae fucking chance of a win but!! if it was to happen, this Saturday would be the best possible place to have our first win :thumsup2

7 hours ago, Ross. said:

Is this the third reincarnation ?   Airdrie Unitedoniansclydebank   has a strange and unusual ring to it. 

2 hours ago, theoriginalhedge said:

Is this the third reincarnation ?   Airdrie Unitedoniansclydebank   has a strange and unusual ring to it. 

Depends how you want to look at it. Between junior and Senior there have been a few, but the move senior would not be a new team, it would be the existing team joining a new league. As opposed to the old team joining a new town...

Depends how you want to look at it. Between junior and Senior there have been a few, but the move senior would not be a new team, it would be the existing team joining a new league. As opposed to the old team joining a new town...

Wat the f**k is this we are suffering as a club and we get this. Sorry mate no time for anything other than Brechin City at the mo.

Archived