LiviLion    555
1 hour ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Glebe Park wankfest.

Don't think the police would be too happy with that event. 

P475    63
1 hour ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Glebe Park wankfest.

You still raging that even after cheating your lot weren't good enough for promotion? 

Have you lot cleaned up all the broken bottles in Falkirk councils Grangemouth stadium yet? 

Its hilarious that even falkirk council don't want you lot in falkirk. Even though your "fear" (pmsl) give out free dancing lessons to the opposition at the train station, your council built still you lot a stadium to get rid of you. :lol:

Ill bet you lot can only come back with some crap about us ripping folks off etc. It's all you have in your arsenal.  

Edited by P475

15 minutes ago, P475 said:

You still raging that even after cheating your lot weren't good enough for promotion? 

Have you lot cleaned up all the broken bottles in Falkirk councils Grangemouth stadium yet? 

Its hilarious that even falkirk council don't want you lot in falkirk. Even though your "fear" (pmsl) give out free dancing lessons to the opposition at the train station, your council built still you lot a stadium to get rid of you. :lol:

Ill bet you lot can only come back with some crap about us ripping folks off etc. It's all you have in your arsenal.  

You put sour milk in your cornflakes this morning, pal? Take a breather, its almost lunchtime.

Working Class.jpg

Hedgecutter    2,553
20 hours ago, underpar said:

Lets go out and have a right go at this and i echo the thoughts of a previous poster no one should be getting on the players or the managers back when things get tough , which no doubt they will. 

Indeed. As a notable reminder, Dods' first season had us destined to be playing the likes of Edinburgh City due to being rock bottom of the league having won just 4 games out of the first 26. Fast forward a year (and a bit) and we discover we'll be sharing a league with ICT / Dundee Utd / Falkirk (all recent Scottish Cup finalists btw) instead.

In the words of Shakin' Stevens: Lovely stuff.  8)

Edited by Hedgecutter

P475    63
2 hours ago, BendtnerBairn said:

You put sour milk in your cornflakes this morning, pal?

No! Why do you ask, neebur? 

sergie's no1 fan    2,282
22 hours ago, JinkyBairn said:

Mate, even Bainsford looks good in the sun.

Possibly :P.

Just go get pished and you'll have 2 great days out there. I promise you'll love the ground too after you've been! 

greendot    124
8 hours ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Glebe Park wankfest.

Well that would explain the drainage issues we occasionally have during the winter period :shutup

It does however, bring a whole new meaning to the phrase 'greasy surface' :o

Reggie Perrin    364

Glebe Park is a great wee place to visit, conversely it's a bit of a scunner that we are in the same league as Brechin City (no offence)

Hedgecutter    2,553
10 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Glebe Park is a great wee place to visit, conversely it's a bit of a scunner that we are in the same league as Brechin City (no offence)

1qcq8m.jpg

P475    63
38 minutes ago, slangs said:

Once again the City leading the way in gate prices.

Maybe so, and I'm sure you'll get no complaints, but I think you should charge a wee bit more guys. Every penny should be a prisoner to you to help establish yourselves in this league. 

I think these teams that charge £20 are forgetting which league they are in, but saying that, I think we should all match that price out of fairness to ourselves. 

57 minutes ago, P475 said:

Maybe so, and I'm sure you'll get no complaints, but I think you should charge a wee bit more guys. Every penny should be a prisoner to you to help establish yourselves in this league. 

I think these teams that charge £20 are forgetting which league they are in, but saying that, I think we should all match that price out of fairness to ourselves. 

Fife scum.

CITY1974    80

I know our thread seems to be a meeting ground for other fans to verbally abuse each other..We ll just let our silky soccer do the talking ha ha .. 

P475    63
3 hours ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Fife scum.

Lol

Did you get help to write that well constructed post, or was it all your own work? 

P475    63
44 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Seem to be a lot of very angry people in the Championship Forum why is that ? :unsure2: 

They don't call themselves "bairns" for nowt ya know. 

28 minutes ago, P475 said:

They don't call themselves "bairns" for nowt ya know. 

Aye that's right, it was men against boys everytime we met last year. Looking forward to 10+ points again next term.

Reggie Perrin    364
1 hour ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Seem to be a lot of very angry people in the Championship Forum why is that ? :unsure2: 

Because we are all watching shite football at inflated prices.

57 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Because we are all watching shite football at inflated prices.

Maybe take a leaf out of our book . Price accordingly ....less anger.