Brechin City Season 2017/2018

They gave someone 9 on Saturday . When was last time we actually won a footy match in 90 minutes . Not moaning just wandering ?

I'm not moaning either, I feel like the friendly was a setup to try and get their heads around how a lowland/highland league team play with relation to the cup game in 10 days.

According to FlashScores (which is missing a couple friendlies) it was the friendly vs Spartans in July. And again according to flashscores the last competitive match won in 90mins was the home leg of the P/O final [emoji24]

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not moaning either, I feel like the friendly was a setup to try and get their heads around how a lowland/highland league team play with relation to the cup game in 10 days.

According to FlashScores (which is missing a couple friendlies) it was the friendly vs Spartans in July. And again according to flashscores the last competitive match won in 90mins was the home leg of the P/O final [emoji24]

Jeezo Victoria was still on the throne .
Think Davy Paris scored the winner that day [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38]

On 08/11/2017 at 09:51, CITY1974 said:

They gave someone 9 on Saturday . When was last time we actually won a footy match in 90 minutes . Not moaning just wandering ?

Kelty have win 8 out of 8 in the league and scored 61 goals. Get it they are non league but would imagine the players confidence is sky high.

You will get your win soon. Keep the faith.

Kelty have win 8 out of 8 in the league and scored 61 goals. Get it they are non league but would imagine the players confidence is sky high.
You will get your win soon. Keep the faith.

Never a truer word has been spoken [emoji3]..I don actually worry about losing friendlies .If I were a manager I'd be experimenting all the time and results would nt faze me .

Least you will have a bit of £££ for league 1 next year folks....Good draw

Miaow [emoji78] we re a bit like you guys never get the big uns. It's always Arbroath or Farfar that seemed to get them 30 years since we played them we got 7 that night [emoji23] . Could be 27 this time hey ho

Archived