Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Best Team in Angus said:

I understand the money thing and happen to agree with the decision but I think a change in formation is required to try and get in the oppositions box at least8), perhaps bring in CDH  to help out he has all the answers emoji23.png 

Would do a better job than Dodds he's bloody useless

10 hours ago, Cold Feet said:

Name a team and how they would play?

If he struggles with spelling Dods name then i suspect his starting 11 would be something like this

Smitth

Lynaas McLeaan McGeeveer Crightoon Dyeer

Sinclaiir Garahaam Dalle 

Orssi Mclennaan

and the formation would be

:lol:

Looking forward to this game to see how far we’ve come(if we have or not).Not been much in the games I’ve seen and if I’m being honest I’m looking to take something out of them all.Dont think I’m too optimistic.A wee bit rub of the green and a bit more quality fae the lads and you never know

Looking forward to this game to see how far we’ve come(if we have or not).Not been much in the games I’ve seen and if I’m being honest I’m looking to take something out of them all.Dont think I’m too optimistic.A wee bit rub of the green and a bit more quality fae the lads and you never know

Your quite right a bit more confidence in the final 3rd and we ll start picking up points here and there .Willie Dyers been overlapping all season but nvr many options in box . We ll miss Big Mac at the back but we ve plenty cover .
Maybe our front 2 are needing freshened up Connor was looking pretty heavy footed on Sat and Calvin was going down at every opportunity. Think maybe Watty deserves a wee run because Dale must be due a suspension soon ..

Archived