Brechin City Season 2017/2018

19 minutes ago, aldo_j said:

Who’s the boy with red hat and jacket that was raging about Saints fans moving in to the Brechin end? Trying to square go the Director that walked over.

was the most interesting thing to watch today...

We noticed him, and his mate, from our seats in the stand at the opposite end of the stadium. Red jacket and red bunnet - went mental at everything. A throw-in went to St Mirren - he went mental. An offside went against Brechin - he went mental.... you get the idea.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Isaac had a great game?did he score ? Scoring is his ment to be part of his game just to remind you. Pumping balls again and again. One word for it CRAP

Once again commenting on a game you were nt at . Looking for a reaction .Posting when your pissed
Hate seeing the team get some credit for a change . We were nt too bad compared to last 3 mths rubbish yesterday was much better .
I would nt saying we were route 1 yesterday at all only when clearing our lines .Most of the players had decent games apart from Orsi I'd say.

Who’s the boy with red hat and jacket that was raging about Saints fans moving in to the Brechin end? Trying to square go the Director that walked over.
was the most interesting thing to watch today...

Village Idiot, most away supporters are asking who he is on here nowadays . His father was raging cuz you guys had a drum [emoji23][emoji23].. Last game at Paisley he got lost on way back to bus , found the bus punched the chair and spat on the floor
. Whilst at Greenock 2 weeks ago he was making cut throat gestures and come ahead gesture to their fans .
His wee fat mate should be burned alive as well horrible creature .

Once again commenting on a game you were nt at . Looking for a reaction .Posting when your pissed
Hate seeing the team get some credit for a change . We were nt too bad compared to last 3 mths rubbish yesterday was much better .
I would nt saying we were route 1 yesterday at all only when clearing our lines .Most of the players had decent games apart from Orsi I'd say.

You posted that 3 hrs ago, what the hell you been on all day and night? I don’t need to prove myself to a insomniac who’s clearly out of his tree day and might

4 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

Glad to see since Ally Love moved on you have found someone else to moan about every game zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:

Ah he's an idiot always causing a scene. What's the problem most of us would have quite happily had the saints fans in with us they made a great atmosphere today. Sorry they didn't get the title today more than deserve it. Think we should have at least got a draw Isaac had a great game just didn't get much support in the first half

Bit of a Golden Gordon!

See the source image

Someone who runs a business employing 30+ people in Angus and is over run with works and its the only time of the week he gets peace and quiet don't know about Slangs

It was directed at Slangs [emoji23] .

Archived