Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Its not a board its a committee that is made up of season ticket holders who give up their time FOC 

Yes a committee that has a board within it,which are clearly deluded giving Dodds a free season.

15 hours ago, slangs said:

Been backed to the hilt by most all season.there comes a time after the season we’ve had that we all come to a conclusion. The problem most of us have now is will he cut it in the 1st and do we give him the chance?

He's had his chance,time for someone else.

Orsi is a dick, he pissed me aff yesterday daein what he did at the pen. Scalffed the hoor where even Davie Dewar widduh smashed it hame. 

As for Dods, shambles of a man. Mackin off and leaving Orsi on, jeezo. Waited til the third went in to go two up when he should start that way at home. Orsi has no physical presence up top, leaves him on. Issac changed things when he came on, yet again too little to late. 

Should work on maybe defending when they're training, not seen much of it recently. 

Dominated in the middle when there's 5 men starting there. Big lump up to the lone striker with no support. Dismal tactics, utter garbage tactics.

Can't fault the effort of some players, others make you wonder how they got into football. What exactly is Euan Spark, someone please enlighten me? If he took his heid up from constantly looking at the grass he night not chase shadows for 90 mins most weeks. 

I'll be available for a coaching role, maybe even pull on the boots again! 

Anyway, on to the next wan. 

Coupon is up, pints on me and Neily S. 

#BrechinMafia 

La Cosa Nostra

Still a bit shell shocked. I know it’s silly but I had some hope for a result. Tactics,wrong people on the park, players not good enough.the big fella Crighton is taking money on false pretences he’s not even a good clugger

Orsi is a dick, he pissed me aff yesterday daein what he did at the pen. Scalffed the hoor where even Davie Dewar widduh smashed it hame. 
As for Dods, shambles of a man. Mackin off and leaving Orsi on, jeezo. Waited til the third went in to go two up when he should start that way at home. Orsi has no physical presence up top, leaves him on. Issac changed things when he came on, yet again too little to late. 
Should work on maybe defending when they're training, not seen much of it recently. 
Dominated in the middle when there's 5 men starting there. Big lump up to the lone striker with no support. Dismal tactics, utter garbage tactics.
Can't fault the effort of some players, others make you wonder how they got into football. What exactly is Euan Spark, someone please enlighten me? If he took his heid up from constantly looking at the grass he night not chase shadows for 90 mins most weeks. 
I'll be available for a coaching role, maybe even pull on the boots again! 
Anyway, on to the next wan. 
Coupon is up, pints on me and Neily S. 
#BrechinMafia 
La Cosa Nostra

After Orsi screwed penalty he started to play a bit great run up wing and cross into box ..Which just proves he's been at it this year .Breathing out his arse after 15 mins at Parkhead???
Isaac should get another go up front with Mackin ?

1 hour ago, CITY1974 said:

After Orsi screwed penalty he started to play a bit great run up wing and cross into box ..Which just proves he's been at it this year .Breathing out his arse after 15 mins at Parkhead???
Isaac should get another go up front with Mackin ?

Agreed with Mackin and Isaac up top. Nothing to stop the players enjoying their football that's there's nothing to play for, other than Dods obviously. 

17 minutes ago, slangs said:

Take that as s yes then?

Hard to be anything but underwhelmed at both results this week, but I wasn't at the game. Should be there on Tues. I've not seen that many outright bad performances this season (don't go away, other than Celtic, and have been lucky to miss the worst home ones).

After Tues we have three away games followed by home to the champions-elect so no better time to deliver a performance, and a win. I'll keep my powder dry until then..

20 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

How's this season affecting your attendances?

Attendances have been ok. We had 2.5k in for the first Utd game which was always going to be well attended - unfortunately the second one is now rescheduled for a Tuesday night. We had 1200 for the Pars early in the season , and 800-900 for saints and Falkirk. We'll be hoping Saints haven't secured the title by the time they visit again next month

It's next season that is the worry though. Strip out the away supports (Which I think is what you're getting at) and the Glebe might be pretty sparse. 445 in at the weekend, of which a few dozen Sons fans? The core support has endured this year fairly patiently but is starting to reach the end of its tether and will be looking for a good reason to show up again in July

20 hours ago, Infirmary Street said:

Attendances have been ok. We had 2.5k in for the first Utd game which was always going to be well attended - unfortunately the second one is now rescheduled for a Tuesday night. We had 1200 for the Pars early in the season , and 800-900 for saints and Falkirk. We'll be hoping Saints haven't secured the title by the time they visit again next month

It's next season that is the worry though. Strip out the away supports (Which I think is what you're getting at) and the Glebe might be pretty sparse. 445 in at the weekend, of which a few dozen Sons fans? The core support has endured this year fairly patiently but is starting to reach the end of its tether and will be looking for a good reason to show up again in July

Was there really 445 there on Saturday ? looked more like 250/300

10 minutes ago, Best Team in Angus said:

Was there really 445 there on Saturday ? looked more like 250/300

Aye, I thought that was being very generous. I counted 27 in the big stand in the first-half, we had one bus (say 50 folk) plus a few stragglers like myself so probably about 80 all in. Now, unless you were all hiding, there's no way that there were 365 Brechin fans there!

Archived