Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 15:33, theoriginalhedge said:

There is an old saying that you pish with the cock you have got.    That has been our predicament up till now .  We are playing in a league above where we should be with a league one squad and nae money.   The test will be next season.   Absolutely no need to rip into the team this season.   

Exactly! Why go and splash the cash when we knew what the outcome would be?

As has been previously mentioned, next year will be the one to judge and also one for those to question if Dods does have the capabilities.

This year has just been an unexpected but welcomed journey that most of us have followed, wouldn't have had it any other way.

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 22:22, CITY1974 said:

Bloody hell what have I started by daring to suggest that our goal shy winless football club look to sign a striker ????
Really silly post. For my sins I shall sit with The Undateables on the bus too Dumfries

The Undateables haha... Are you going to wear the "mafia" shirts too??

Did you not see these ‘^^’? You know, upwards arrows?

"The convention that we use three upward arrows in this forum is very, very long established and widely respected, and it would  be appreciated if members showed some respect for that convention"

Has to be the worst performance of the season on Saturday. What the hell has happened to Buzz, and the defence? The only ones encouraging the team were the 30 odd fans who made the trek down. Queens 2-0 up and their manager is still encouraging them on, what did we have, Dods standing with his hands in his pockets the whole 90 minutes.

Plucked up the courage to take Dale off though...

The defence have been murder all season we miss a Dougie Hill we can have 3/4 guys round about an opponent and still loose the ball. A great Big centre half that’s hardly had a talking to fae the ref never mind getting booked (once or twice) this season. That for me tells a story. We don’t stamp our authority into games.Dods being an old fashioned defender you would think he could sort that out??? Buzz thinks he’s effy so needing dropped

Archived