Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are the club still selling ticket s having sold out they re 1000 ? I still know folk looking . Without wishing to be sounding too petty should nt club be pushing this game a bit more in and around the town or press. Unless your on line you would nt really know about Supporters buses or tickets availability? ?? Maybe a bit more in The Courier or Brechiner ( I know it's coverage on teams woeful )
Usually on these occasions small team s like ours enjoy a bit of Cup Spirit in and around the town . This is a chance to welcome a few more fans on board. This is a hard but enjoyable season with this cup tie being the pinnacle that the whole club have worked hard to achieve .As much as I sometimes moan the committee they deserve this wee break financially so let's milk it and try and make whole day a success well off the park at least [emoji23]...

2 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

Are the club still selling ticket s having sold out they re 1000 ? I still know folk looking . Without wishing to be sounding too petty should nt club be pushing this game a bit more in and around the town or press. Unless your on line you would nt really know about Supporters buses or tickets availability? ?? Maybe a bit more in The Courier or Brechiner ( I know it's coverage on teams woeful )
Usually on these occasions small team s like ours enjoy a bit of Cup Spirit in and around the town . This is a chance to welcome a few more fans on board. This is a hard but enjoyable season with this cup tie being the pinnacle that the whole club have worked hard to achieve .As much as I sometimes moan the committee they deserve this wee break financially so let's milk it and try and make whole day a success well off the park at least emoji23.png...

Given the interest shown to date I think those who are wanting to go are going and have their tickets.   Celtic won't be keen to open another section  just for a couple hundred more as it would require more stewarding and policing. 

Given the interest shown to date I think those who are wanting to go are going and have their tickets.   Celtic won't be keen to open another section  just for a couple hundred more as it would require more stewarding and policing. 
I know what your saying just hoped to see a bit more enthuasim from committee and community. Don t get me wrong The Boys Club etc have done fantastic

I too don't see why we would need to be pushing the game any more than we are. It's against the Scottish champions at Parkhead, surely anyone with a remote interest in the club will be going regardless of how well it's advertised.

I too don't see why we would need to be pushing the game any more than we are. It's against the Scottish champions at Parkhead, surely anyone with a remote interest in the club will be going regardless of how well it's advertised.

Yip I agree, the comparison is the English FA cup where the smaller clubs seem to work up a hype with their communities

Just thinking of years gone by mate big matches especially in the 80 s . Different era I guess

39 minutes ago, CITY1974 said:

Right Kenny fans have backed you all season now give Darren some funds to but a striker he deserves it

I thought Isaac put the wind up Celtic when he came on. Might have been an element of the contest being over by then but the game suited him. He took the big punts, turned the defender and was a genuine threat. More room to bustle about on a big pitch. Jacko didn't get in the game, prob still not  really match fit. We know he is more mobile at his best. Great day out for everyone btw, result notwithstanding. Kids had a brilliant time and will remember it for ever. One goal would have been great but

Archived