Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In light of some  possible  extra revenue coming our way with the Celtic game do you think committee should spend some money in January or just leave things as is? Personally I would spend nothing and lets just get the experience over with and try and get the club back on a sound financial footing and regroup for next year, but hopefully a few wins  before the end of the season to save face a bit doh.gif

1 hour ago, Best Team in Angus said:

In light of some  possible  extra revenue coming our way with the Celtic game do you think committee should spend some money in January or just leave things as is? Personally I would spend nothing and lets just get the experience over with and try and get the club back on a sound financial footing and regroup for next year, but hopefully a few wins  before the end of the season to save face a bit doh.gif

I really don't see the point in Brechin throwing away that extra income on what would most likely be a doomed attempt to stay in this division. Invest it in the club and aim to come back stronger.

9 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I really don't see the point in Brechin throwing away that extra income on what would most likely be a doomed attempt to stay in this division. Invest it in the club and aim to come back stronger.

That is the plan .....I think !    However plans can change very quickly.   Who knows what the second half of the season will bring.  Connor MacLennan is going back to Aberdeen shortly so no doubt we will replace him with another loanee or perhaps two.  You never know we might land lucky and gain a young starlet. 

The impetus to be gained from a positive performance against Celtic can't be overlooked either................................... We live in hope. 8)

2 hours ago, hedgeman83 said:

Did the highlights for. The United game ever get out up ? Really wanted to see them

I asked that question on the bus to Greenock last week and the reply was  " I was over the head with other stuff "  .  We asked if they would be up and he just shrugged. .............I take it that's a no then. 

One of our best results and perfomances of the season and it gets a shrug as a response. :huh:

I asked that question on the bus to Greenock last week and the reply was  " I was over the head with other stuff "  .  We asked if they would be up and he just shrugged. .............I take it that's a no then. 
One of our best results and perfomances of the season and it gets a shrug as a response. :huh:

Haha hopefully its out sooner rather than later

1 hour ago, theoriginalhedge said:

If he doesn't have the time to edit the footage and post the highlights online then why the f**k does he not pass it on to someone who does?

Hello to the people of Brechin!  Over on Caley Thistle Online some of our fans are calling for us to make a move for Issac Layne in January.  Am I not right in saying he's pretty garbage?

I honestly don't know whether he's shite or fucking brilliant. This last month or so he's been superb and tore St Mirren a new one yesterday. Prior to that he was dreadful.

I honestly don't know whether he's shite or fucking brilliant. This last month or so he's been superb and tore St Mirren a new one yesterday. Prior to that he was dreadful.

That's quite accurate I suppose I think sometimes he just gets his head down and runs sometimes he's not one for lifting his head and picking the pass

Probably one of the worst players I’ve seen but a lot of us Brechin lads are easy satisfied it’s like watching a school boy with not a lot of coaching. brought in by one of the coaches paid decent money has to play.MURDER

U have got a point a just think for a while his confidence dropped as the lack of goals was going in the net but I think when he starts getting the goals he plays better and has more belief and confidence in himself

Archived