Brechin City Season 2017/2018

5 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

It's a well known fact our chairman s a blue nose so club won t do nothing.

I have always suspected this but you have just proved you know nothing about the club or the personnel.

by the way isn ‘t bluenose more offensive than Tim?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have always suspected this but you have just proved you know nothing about the club or the personnel.
by the way isn ‘t bluenose more offensive than Tim?

Chairman and his family all like Rangers don t think they d ever deny it . I ve never said Tim nor Bluenose are that offensive either .

I was led to believe that all clubs were accountable for their employees social media activity and it was their duty to deal with any instances which may cause offence.   It seems fairly obvious that someone at the club has advised Isaac to remove his twitter comments as they disappeared pretty sharpish after the Sun picked up on them last night.  Whether or not any further action is taken is up to the club not the kangaroo court on here ( ironically another social media site !!!  :lol:)  

I was led to believe that all clubs were accountable for their employees social media activity and it was their duty to deal with any instances which may cause offence.   It seems fairly obvious that someone at the club has advised Isaac to remove his twitter comments as they disappeared pretty sharpish after the Sun picked up on them last night.  Whether or not any further action is taken is up to the club not the kangaroo court on here ( ironically another social media site !!!  :lol:)  

From what you’re saying, you don’t feel it’s worth taking any further action, when an employee of Brechin FC has publicly declared a message with sectarian connotations? Wow.

7 minutes ago, Trump said:

From what you’re saying, you don’t feel it’s worth taking any further action, when an employee of Brechin FC has publicly declared a message with sectarian connotations? Wow.

That's not what I said at all.    I was stating that  I was led to believe  it was decided  that  it is every clubs' responsibility  to deal with this sort of thing , which it looks like ours have done.  Whether or not they take things further is  up to them .  We as season ticket holders have appointed a committee to deal with these matters  and we trust they will do just that.  My opinion doesn't really come into their decision at this stage.   

Given your seethe on the matter I suggest you forward a strongly worded letter to the club ......signed Angry from Falkirk. 

That's not what I said at all.    I was stating that  I was led to believe  it was decided  that  it is every clubs' responsibility  to deal with this sort of thing , which it looks like ours have done.  Whether or not they take things further is  up to them .  We as season ticket holders have appointed a committee to deal with these matters  and we trust they will do just that.  My opinion doesn't really come into their decision at this stage.   
Given your seethe on the matter I suggest you forward a strongly worded letter to the club ......signed Angry from Falkirk. 

No seethe, just surprised at your attempts to deflect this and sweep it under the carpet. Maybe it’s not just the chairman that’s a blue nose at Brechin.

5 minutes ago, Trump said:

No seethe, just surprised at your attempts to deflect this and sweep it under the carpet. Maybe it’s not just the chairman that’s a blue nose at Brechin.

That must be the first time in my life I have been labelled a blue nose !!!   :lol::lol:

The lads  will love that one. 

Archived