Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely disgusting comments and hope the club give him the strongest punishment possible. We are trying to rid our society of that nonsense.

While I understand what you mean, the phrase Tim is used amongst celtic fans in their own support, it is not usually seen to be a sectarian term, although it does tread the fine line and is a stupid thing to post. He no doubt should and will get a dressing down but he could have embarrassed himself and the club far more than he did. In my opinion of course.

It's a well known fact our chairman s a blue nose so club won t do nothing.

Why are Brechin fans making excuses over this?

While I understand what you mean, the phrase Tim is used amongst celtic fans in their own support, it is not usually seen to be a sectarian term, although it does tread the fine line and is a stupid thing to post. He no doubt should and will get a dressing down but he could have embarrassed himself and the club far more than he did. In my opinion of course.

So it’s alright then as he could have said worse? Ridiculous.

I m agreeing with you believe me . Isaacs a lad who thinks he plays in The English Premiership has came to City and until last few games been poor.On Saturday he came on changed game but un does his good work by blurting crap on Social Media .. There's 8 weeks before Cup game and will be a lot of nonsense spoken .At the end of the day Celts have far bigger fish to fry than us . And I can t see any Celtic player losing sleep over Isaacs comment s..

What he said isn't overly offensive, although it is officially classed as sectarian with regards to the word "Tim". It's more just utterly cringeworthy and embarassing. He should still be punished for crimes against cringe.

You only need to take a quick stroll down the Gallowgate to be met with the 'TIMLAND' sign for the local jaikie Celtic shop. It's a word they embrace when it suits.

What he said isn't overly offensive, although it is officially classed as sectarian with regards to the word "Tim". It's more just utterly cringeworthy and embarassing. He should still be punished for crimes against cringe.

You only need to take a quick stroll down the Gallowgate to be met with the 'TIMLAND' sign for the local jaikie Celtic shop. It's a word they embrace when it suits.

Crimes against cringe, superb. Going to start using that. Maybe that’s what got to me.

Archived