Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand the money thing and happen to agree with the decision but I think a change in formation is required to try and get in the oppositions box at least8), perhaps bring in CDH  to help out he has all the answers [emoji23] 

As much as CDH would like to help, I fear this may not be possible due to the fact he spends several weeks at a time under the sea. He may be on dry land at the moment waiting for the navy to make the hatch bigger on the submarine so he can fit through it. I did notice he wasn't at the game today. Sure I heard the pie shop staff say that business was slow today. Maybe just coincidence [emoji6]

4 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/amp/football/41726560 that will be the reason why he never played much last season

Interesting. I had wondered why he was still a Free Agent when I was updating my transfer thread. A four year ban is pretty severe - I've no idea what metandienone, epimetendiol, epitmetandienone and hydroxymetandienone do, but they must've had him playing like Patrick Viera in his prime or something :lol:

Interesting. I had wondered why he was still a Free Agent when I was updating my transfer thread. A four year ban is pretty severe - I've no idea what metandienone, epimetendiol, epitmetandienone and hydroxymetandienone do, but they must've had him playing like Patrick Viera in his prime or something [emoji38]

Yeah same here [emoji23] sure there must be a common name for it. Did wonder myself why be never got a team

What a silly boy, he didn't really get a sniff last year so the steroids werent  enhancing his performances, crazy thing for a professional player to do knowing the ban length, I doubt he will play again! I feel the ban is excessive if I'm being honest it low level football and he wasn't playing! A year and the embarrassment of the offence would have been enough for a player at this level! Sorry to hear this, but not much more to say 

6 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

Just hope he's the only one at The Glebe . Fair play to club it's been kept well under wrap .. usually these things get out

We wondered why he wasn't getting a game last season .......maybe this was the reason why.   It was rumoured that he wasn't well liked in the dressing room ....again this is probably the reason.  If it was the anabolic steroids he was using , they are renowned for causing mood swings . 

Archived