Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is what Scottish football is missing. Nobody ever called Jimmy Johnstone greedy for doing exactly what Isaac is trying. Knock the creativity  out of players and you are left with 11 Barry Ferguson's. Nobody needs negative sideways passes. 
Yes I was at the Farfar game and seem to recall the best chance of the game falling to Spark after a great mazy run and pass from Isaac. He has the ability and the strength . All he needs is a bit of confidence and his fitness level to improve . Once the fitness is there , the awareness and ability to read the game gets easier. 

Jinky and Isaac in the same sentence.not ment to be a comparison though?im hoping he can do the biz we are certainly needing someone

We all want all our players to do well. 

Strikers are inherently greedy and I do no think Issac lacks confidence - game knowledge yes. I too hope it comes.

And yes lets see what team we start with at QOS on 5th.

Ryan Donnelly , Scott Dalziel.Weatherston .Weir .even Dene Shield s all failed to set heather on fire

Dene Shields, you for real? He was plagued with injury whilst with us but when fit he was a class apart. I'd have taken him in a heartbeat for this season now he's back in Edinburgh.

8 hours ago, 'Steve said:

Dene Shields, you for real? He was plagued with injury whilst with us but when fit he was a class apart. I'd have taken him in a heartbeat for this season now he's back in Edinburgh.

I meant his scoring tally .I m only having a laugh but at least Caldwell scored a few .He d (Shields)be a great back up striker this season.. Anyone know our trialist on Sunday 

10 minutes ago, Brechin said:

How many of you die hards have made the journey tonight or is it just plastic fans! Personally think Issac should start, is work rate is 10/10 and give him a chance he will score

Have you made it down? 

Archived