Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, hedgeinthesouth said:

I've no idea who they are im just speculating atm

Its Isaac Layne n Spence but then they re s another rumour about Spencey .I think we need a big striker to help jacko as he ll have a long hard season chasing long balls 

Doesn't look like we will be bothering with friendlies this close season . We will just turn up and be invincible :guinness .  Hope to hear some news soon on either said friendlies or more players added to squad. Happy with Mcgeever , bit of height  about him , just what we've been missing . Sure Dods and Bails have a few targets in mind . 

Grapevine but heard young Spence has signed for Dundee. Could be a goer as he worked under McCann at the Pars

Away you go :lol:. I rate Spence and think he'd be a good signing for us but he's been out the picture at Dunfermline and his loan spell at us last season was far from fruitful (although he would have been short of match fitness to start with to be fair to him).

Any talk of a move to Dundee is ludicrous. Either that or McCann has lost the plot.

24 minutes ago, gm_1982 said:

Away you go :lol:. I rate Spence and think he'd be a good signing for us but he's been out the picture at Dunfermline and his loan spell at us last season was far from fruitful (although he would have been short of match fitness to start with to be fair to him).

Any talk of a move to Dundee is ludicrous. Either that or McCann has lost the plot.

I think you might be in for a shock . 

Spence to Dundee would be an interesting one. Must admit I also thought it was someone on the wind up when I first heard about it.

He'd be a good signing at Brechin but the opportunity to stay full time whilst moving up a level would be difficult to turn down for him at his age.

I find it peculiar that they'd be trying to bring in a player that only made one sub appearance for Dunfermline since November? McCann must obviously see a lot of potential in him.

1 hour ago, falkirkwasp said:

Perfect spelling, good luck isaac.

Think there is a player in there somewhere if he can sort his attitude out.

He had a good attitude with us last time round - lets see how he goes. We certainly do not need another Ross Caldwell!

He had an easy ride at Brechin as in he started most games & did well. If he gets dropped or finds himself struggling in the championship you'll see a totally different side. Not one to stick around & fight for a place, thinks it should be handed to him. Something there hope you can get it out him over the course of the season.

Archived