Brechin City Season 2017/2018

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

No comment on the shite football then...

Depends your interpretation of shite football.  Our play off games against Alloa were priced accordingly.  We charged £10 for the first leg at the glebe and it was shite football from both sides  but no anger at being overcharged .  Alloa must have known they were in for a cracker and charged £16 .No complaints from anyone.   As I said price accordingly and don't try to rip people off.  

Because we are all watching shite football at inflated prices.

If you want to see shite football at inflated prices you should go to a few games in the English Premiership. £55 to watch some of the games and they are often less entertaining that our Championship.

£20 is a reasonable price imo.

16 hours ago, BendtnerBairn said:

Aye that's right, it was men against boys everytime we met last year. Looking forward to 10+ points again next term.

I agree, your team were far better than ours last season, but no where near as good as you lot thought you were. 

Close the door on yer way out now. 

Can't see Rory rejoining, sadly.  Peterhead are handy for him training-wise where he can live quite comfortably with his day to day trade around Aberdeen.  Coming back to us either means he has the midweek trips to the central belt after work, or he trains around Aberdeen with another club which is hardly ideal for Championship level.  Given that he turned down a move to St Mirren a few years back (when they were SPL) for his apprenticeship, I doubt he would be willing to go back to the lifestyle he had with us, which he evidently got fed up with, hence Peterhead got lucky out of convenience.

Getting a fair bit of abuse from a handful of fans up at Balmoor during some of our recent trips certainly won't have helped either!

What about our 3 new signings (including McGeever)? Were they not supposed to be announced when the registration window opened on Friday? Even though most probably know who the 3 are, it would be nice to get some kind of confirmation.

New rumour (honestly I am not starting them cause I am bored waiting on signings) Dillon and Dixon from Utd. I would think unlikely but Dillon, maybe.

Anyway where are all that factual ones we were meant to have heard about on the 9th?

Anyway where are all that factual ones we were meant to have heard about on the 9th?

McGeever is one and has been officially announced today. I know one other is on holiday and that may be the case with the third as well. Maybe just waiting on them signing along the dotted line.

14 minutes ago, hedgeinthesouth said:

Maybe the other two are Lewis spence and issac layne ?

Maybe ???? I m sure we all know they are ... 

Maybe Darren n Others are on holiday.They res plenty time and plenty available 

Archived